NFL Football Games

smyliecruising

Only if the game is scheduled as a Nationally televised game. If it's only a locally televised game, then no it won't be shown.

We've seen the Houston Texans play on the big screen before. On the Triumph we watched their last regular season game from the comfort of the lounge chairs by the pool.

We also enjoyed the Spurs game too.

Edited by BallFour4

If you do get Miami stations, the Dolphins will be on CBS. There's always a chance they show the Cowboys on fox in Miami. CBS has the doubleheader that week so fox will only get one game. I'd bet they'd show the Tampa game. The week of the game take a look at 506sports.com They put out coverage maps each week showing who gets what games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:cool:6-7 years ago we were cruising out of Galveston on the Conquest, the Cowboys were playing the Texans in Houston 40 miles away! The problem was the satellite feed was from Denver, they showed the Chiefs-49ers game (good for me)!! Boy there was a lot of upset people!!:eek:

:cool:6-7 years ago we were cruising out of Galveston on the Conquest, the Cowboys were playing the Texans in Houston 40 miles away! The problem was the satellite feed was from Denver, they showed the Chiefs-49ers game (good for me)!! Boy there was a lot of upset people!!:eek:

(GO EAGLES)!!!

I can only imagine the uproar on that ship that day! a ship leaving Texas with their two teams playing against each other and not being able to watch!!! smh! I'm a big fan of not only the game, but for the fans of teams, regardless who they are!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How about we compromise. Cheerleaders on everywhere. Cowboy football games not so much:):)

Nobody cares about them either. I've been to AT&T stadium twice in the past five years to see the Saints play and the place is empty when the cheerleaders perform. The white is the empty seats with a towel they were giving away over them

85c23bc865ba0c600eb0ed7f11f4a1f1.png

Oh goodness! It sounds like I will just have to keep my fingers crossed.

Actually, it would be better for you if you get the Denver feed.

As I mentioned before, if you get the Houston feed, you won't get the Cowboys (since the Texans are home at the same time).

If you get the Denver feed, there is a good possibility you'll get the Cowboys.

The Broncos are home at 4:00 on CBS. FOX has to show a game at 1:00, and the Cowboys game is probably the best game.

Edited by LadyBeBop

Actually, it would be better for you if you get the Denver feed.

As I mentioned before, if you get the Houston feed, you won't get the Cowboys (since the Texans are home at the same time).

If you get the Denver feed, there is a good possibility you'll get the Cowboys.

The Broncos are home at 4:00 on CBS. FOX has to show a game at 1:00, and the Cowboys game is probably the best game.

I'll bet you Dallas will be on in Houston. Houston will be on CBS and Dallas will be on fox. I would bet the only time Houston doesn't get Dallas is when they both play on the same network at the same time or when they play on the same network at different times but that network doesn't have the double header.

Edited by Saint Greg

If the ship out of Galveston gets Texas stations, you'll get it. But I wouldn't just assume it gets the stations Galveston gets. Cruising out of New Orleans our ship had Florida stations. I personally wouldn't cruise during a Saints game..That's why I'm going Mon-Sat in September but Sun-Sun two weeks after the Super Bowl :D

Out of Galveston ,,,you still get Miami stations all ships get their TV feed from Miami , years ago it was from Denver ,

Edited by Crusin Hogs

I'll bet you Dallas will be on in Houston. Houston will be on CBS and Dallas will be on fox. I would bet the only time Houston doesn't get Dallas is when they both play on the same network at the same time or when they play on the same network at different times but that network doesn't have the double header.

I'll take that bet. Per NFL programming rules: If the team is playing at home, the home market can only show that game at that time. No other game. Since the Texans ate playing at home at 1 ET (noon central), the Houston FOX affiliate cannot show a game at that time. They will show a movie or other programming at 1, and an NFL game at 4.

I'll take that bet. Per NFL programming rules: If the team is playing at home, the home market can only show that game at that time. No other game. Since the Texans ate playing at home at 1 ET (noon central), the Houston FOX affiliate cannot show a game at that time. They will show a movie or other programming at 1, and an NFL game at 4.

You're right on that. It happened in week 11 last year. Weeks 3 and 11 are the only times Dallas wasn't shown in Houston. In week 3 they were on the same network with the single game. Dallas gets around that rule with a lot of 3pm games.

That doesn't apply in week 17 when they were both on at the same time in Houston last year.

Edited by Saint Greg

Two years ago, on the Magic out of Galveston.... Monday Night football was on the DiveIn Screen....it was the Cowboys playing. Yes, and every seat was filled, people sitting on towels on the floor, too. I bet several hundred people on the Lido. It was loud and crazy. We aren't even Dallas fans but we sat and watched some of the game.

How about we compromise. Cheerleaders on everywhere. Cowboy football games not so much:):)

Lol' date=' I'll text you cheerleader pics as I watch the games.

This!!!! Exactly my feelings as well! CB4L❤

I can tell you are a smart, sophisticated and beautiful lady of exquisite taste. ❤ :)

Nobody cares about them either. I've been to AT&T stadium twice in the past five years to see the Saints play and the place is empty when the cheerleaders perform. The white is the empty seats with a towel they were giving away over them

85c23bc865ba0c600eb0ed7f11f4a1f1.png

Lol we care but dang, we're just renting that beer. Gotta return it when ya can!

Cowboys fans are so delusional :D

We aren't delusional 😂😉 We are just good fans😉 My dad always taught me if you are a fan you love your team, win lose or draw. That's not to say I may not shout suggestions during a game at my TV😂 I love my football team and prefer that to the fans who boo their team at the first sight of failure. Some fans turn on their teams quick!! 😮That's not a fan really, that's someone who jumps on the "winning" bandwagon....

You're right on that.

Someone says "I'll take that bet" on what you thought the rules were and then you agree with them on what they said they were?

We aren't delusional 😂😉 We are just good fans😉 My dad always taught me if you are a fan you love your team, win lose or draw. That's not to say I may not shout suggestions during a game at my TV😂 I love my football team and prefer that to the fans who boo their team at the first sight of failure. Some fans turn on their teams quick!! 😮That's not a fan really, that's someone who jumps on the "winning" bandwagon....

I didn't say you were a bad fan. I say ya'll were delusional....referring to the comment that the cowboys should always be on TV everywhere.

I didn't say you were a bad fan. I say ya'll were delusional....referring to the comment that the cowboys should always be on TV everywhere.

Haha, OK I misunderstood what you meant. My post was meant to be in good fun so I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. I GUESS I could see why non Cowboy fans wouldn't want to watch their games 😉 You wouldn't believe how many times I get called delusional just for being a fan😮

Haha, OK I misunderstood what you meant. My post was meant to be in good fun so I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. I GUESS I could see why non Cowboy fans wouldn't want to watch their games [emoji6] You wouldn't believe how many times I get called delusional just for being a fan[emoji50]

Nah. I've lived in Texas. I live 15mins from Texas now. I've known some cocky Cowboys fans who think the world should revolve around the Cowboys because they're the Cowboys. That's how I took the comment.

There are fans of 31 other NFL teams who want to watch their games.