So the Once Free Fish and Chips on the Conquest are now $6.

Je Souhaite

And the list of posters who just "love" Carnival grows.....

Count me in that group. Before our 1st cruise, all the negative posts had me concerned. Now that we have 2 cruises under our belts, I am an unabashed Carnival groupie fan. 2 cruises is not a huge pool to draw from. However, given the numerous out of whack complaints, I am left to believe some people cannot be pleased, others are trolls,... and it is possible we have been lucky so far. If it is luck, I hope it continues, because we love Carnival.

Edited by MaineBirdBrain

...in the "SEAFOOD CORNER"

New England Clam Chowder in Bread Bowl....... $4

Lobster Roll................................................... $12

Lobster BLT.................................................... $12

Crab Cake Sliders............................................$8

Fish and Chips................................................$6

Fried Seafood Platter......................................$10

(Fish, Shrimp, Clams, Calamari and Fries)

Buckets

Fried Buffalo Shrimp........................................$6

Fried Clam Strips............................................. $5

Fried Shrimp & Clam Strip Combo...................$6

Market

Steamed Lobster by the Pound.......................MP

Snow Crab by Pound......................................MP

Steamed Peel & Eat Shrimp by the Pound.......MP

*Raw Oyster by the each.................................MP

MP= Market Price

Seems ok with me. Thanks for posting.

No, they actually serve it to you with waiters, just like a restaurant. The only thing you leave is the fee for the tip.

LOL, funny how they prove the tip by what you order...do you have to pay to get food and eat it???? This is a rhetorical question. YES. Reference my lipstick on a pig comment. They (Royal) can call it a tip, seating fee, charge for the homeless, whatever they want. They charge you (a la carte on the new ships...go figure, it was not enough with a flat fee) and carnival does not. Subject closed.....

Edited by jimbo5544

LOL, funny how they prove the tip by what you order...do you have to pay to get food and eat it???? This is a rhetorical question. YES. Reference my lipstick on a pig comment. They (Royal) can call it a tip, seating fee, charge for the homeless, whatever they want. They charge you (a la carte on the new ships...go figure, it was not enough with a flat fee) and carnival does not. Subject closed.....

Subject not closed. Go to a Johnny Rockets on land, you will also be seated, served, and be expected to pay your bill and tip.

But go to a MCdONALDS where you line up to get your food, you will only pay for your food.

Subject not closed. Go to a Johnny Rockets on land, you will also be seated, served, and be expected to pay your bill and tip.

But go to a MCdONALDS where you line up to get your food, you will only pay for your food.

One small logic break for you to ponder..... Do you pay anything on a Carnival ship for Guys?

Um, remove the cost of the burger from both sides on my scenarios and my point will be made.

LOL....remove the ship and see what happens....you been drinking? Talk reality...as of now, without your faulty logic of what ifs and they may slip this way or.... It makes no point.. Leave out the faulty it is included in your fare (because you have to pay to get on the ship) so that is done. Guys free greasy JR not free....

Count me in that group. Before our 1st cruise, all the negative posts had me concerned. Now that we have 2 cruises under our belts, I am an unabashed Carnival groupie fan. 2 cruises is not a huge pool to draw from. However, given the numerous out of whack complaints, I am left to believe some people cannot be pleased, others are trolls,... and it is possible we have been lucky so far. If it is luck, I hope it continues, because we love Carnival.

I actually was making reference e to Carnival Bashers..... But by making fun of them. I think you will find me a pretty big Carnival supporter.

Sent from my iPhone

OK I read back through this and did a little research. It appears that the only way you can order from JR is to have your Seapass card swiped which results in you getting an additional charge on your account. Even if you were to get it and eat elsewhere not requiring you to be served while sitting at a table, correct? So JR - additional charge, Guys - no additional charge. Am I right?

Are there still "free" aka "included in your fare" burgers on a RC ship?