Shareholder Benefit Reply

louden

Has anyone else been having a delay receiving their Shareholder Benefit this month? Submitted our paper work 2 weeks ago and still do not see anything on our Personalizer. Have not had any luck when contacting Princess for info. Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers Louden

We had a similar situation. When I called to check, I was told they were switching to a new fax #. I was asked to fax to the new #, and the very helpful Princess Rep stayed on the phone while I faxed, and remained on the phone until I verified I 'saw' the credit appear in my Personalizer.

On Monday, the 8th, I faxed a copy of the brokerage statement to Princess, and used the "old" number. The following day, my TA sent me an email updating the OBC's posted for the cruise. Apparently whenever there's any change, our TA receives notice and being contentious, copied it to me.

Darcy

I faxed it in last week and it took 3 days to post. Used Fax#661-753-0180

That's the same number on the application form & the one I've used.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=388078&d=1466095327

OP...have you called the Princess section who processes our SOBC requests?

800 872 6779 ext. 30317

I cannot thank everyone enough for being so kind. Will definitely try again tomorrow to resolve this.

Louden

Hopefully you'll be successful tomorrow & if you call that contact number they'll probably process your request while you're on hold which they did for me the one time my SOBC wasn't issued within a week. While on hold they could request you to fax the request again so if you're like me and use a house line to fax then I would suggest calling them from a cell phone.

They'll ask for the phone number you faxed from and also the date and time would be helpful for them to locate your fax. Apparently their fax "machine" is not one that we would normally think about that would produce a paper copy of a fax. Instead I've read that it's received on a computer as a digital copy of our faxes.

Edited by Astro Flyer

I always send mine in via post office. It is one day postal sevice from my home town to Princess' Santa Clarita facilty.

I mailed my latest request last Monday and it was posted to my account on Friday. That's actually the longest it's ever taken for me. (No big deal since my cruise isn't until October.) Maybe they are busier than normal, this month, or, maybe, they have staff on vacation.

Called yesterday as our OBC had not been credited. Usually takes a couple of hours to a couple of days. I was given 661-753-0182 as an alternate number. I haven't tried it yet.

Smooth sailing.

This is the number I used on Thursday. It was my second attempt to fax the information. I called Princess and was told this is the correct number, however, my credit still has not shown up on the cruise Personalizer. I plan to call again tomorrow.

Called yesterday as our OBC had not been credited. Usually takes a couple of hours to a couple of days. I was given 661-753-0182 as an alternate number. I haven't tried it yet.

Smooth sailing.

Just got off the phone with a lovely rep at Princess named Kim. Used the above number and on the second try the fax was received. She applied the the SOBC while we were still on the phone. Our sincere appreciation to to AstroFlyer and the above poster for all the helpful suggestions and support. Kim did mention they have been having some issues with the "0180" number.

Cheers Louden

Just got off the phone with a lovely rep at Princess named Kim. Used the above number and on the second try the fax was received. She applied the the SOBC while we were still on the phone. Our sincere appreciation to to AstroFlyer and the above poster for all the helpful suggestions and support. Kim did mention they have been having some issues with the "0180" number.

Cheers Louden

That's great they were able to process your request while on the phone with them...did they recommend using the "0182" number until the other line is fixed?

The booking support staff have always been helpful including providing me with an updated application form each year which I share on CC. They created the form to have a document containing the procedure & to fill in the blanks. That ensures a complete application without having to email passengers who submit incomplete applications which slows down the process for everyone.

That's great they were able to process your request while on the phone with them...did they recommend using the "0182" number until the other line is fixed?

The booking support staff have always been helpful including providing me with an updated application form each year which I share on CC. They created the form to have a document containing the procedure & to fill in the blanks. That ensures a complete application without having to email passengers who submit incomplete applications which slows down the process for everyone.

Hi Again;

That was the impression she left us with, to use the "0182" number.

Louden,