Bread in Windjammer?

why do you have to eat at the buffet? You can dress casually in the main dining room as well. (unless its a formal nite - depending on which ship).

It's just our preference that if we don't have at least business casual clothing with us we would feel uncomfortable in the dining room.

My dh and I have decided to pack light for our next cruise. Therefore we will be eating in the Windjammer every night. My question is do they have the same bread choices in Windjammer that the main dining has?

Yes, they will have the same bread choices in the Windjammer at dinner. Plus, we have seen different breadsticks and different sliced breads. We love the pumpkin seed rolls and the sour dough rolls.

It's just our preference that if we don't have at least business casual clothing with us we would feel uncomfortable in the dining room.

You shouldn't feel uncomfortable at all...other's don't...and many will be dressed probably more casual than you even on formal nights. You might want to at least take a look for yourself at those entering the MDR/MTD....you might just reconsider....Not that there's anything wrong with the WJ we actually prefer it more often than not for dinner....Whatever you decide...enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Ashland

Yes, they will have the same bread choices in the Windjammer at dinner. Plus, we have seen different breadsticks and different sliced breads. We love the pumpkin seed rolls and the sour dough rolls.

Ohhhhhh...how I love the BREAD!!!!..Some nights I wear a pair of white jeans and cute top and sandals and look just as chic as anyone else in thier Sunday Best...I believe in dressing comfy to allow for growth...ha ha ha...enjoy your crusie whatever you decide to do :D