Leaving Thursday! C&A question.

I cruised RCI in the 80's and recently received C&A points/credit for this cruise. Cruising this week with my DH and DD, both of whom are new to RCI.

Because we booked through a large warehouse club, we are apparently part of a group that received OBC. And as a result, when I went to "refer a friend" to secure $25 OBC for my DH/DD, I was unable to do so. No big deal as warehouse club OBC was more.

Question is, do I need to register DH/DD in C&A in advance of departing or can we just handle at the pier? I've got enough to do over the next few days, but if there's an incentive for registering them early, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance!

I cruised RCI in the 80's and recently received C&A points/credit for this cruise. Cruising this week with my DH and DD, both of whom are new to RCI.

Because we booked through a large warehouse club, we are apparently part of a group that received OBC. And as a result, when I went to "refer a friend" to secure $25 OBC for my DH/DD, I was unable to do so. No big deal as warehouse club OBC was more.

Question is, do I need to register DH/DD in C&A in advance of departing or can we just handle at the pier? I've got enough to do over the next few days, but if there's an incentive for registering them early, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance!

That's because the were booked before referred.

Unless there are changed, you can't be a member until you've cruised

That's because the were booked before referred.

Unless there are changed, you can't be a member until you've cruised

But they'll become a member automatically, right? Or do I need to register them into the program (like joining an airline frequent flier program)?

But they'll become a member automatically, right? Or do I need to register them into the program (like joining an airline frequent flier program)?

Check Royal's website, you may be able to register for C&A before the cruise. If not, you can register them onboard.

Your husband should be enrollable at any time at your status level due to being your husband. Likewise your daughter if she lives with you and is under 18.

Edited by Mark_K

You can always register members of your household online even before they sail. In fact, DH will get the same C&A status as you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely correct...OP register your DH before your cruise...easy and quick to do this online.

Thanks all. I can't figure out how to do it online - I went on the site, entered his info and it wouldn't let me do it. What am I missing out on? Am I losing something by waiting until Thursday when we board? If not, I'd just assume they do it at the port.

Thanks all. I can't figure out how to do it online - I went on the site, entered his info and it wouldn't let me do it. What am I missing out on? Am I losing something by waiting until Thursday when we board? If not, I'd just assume they do it at the port.

They won't miss out on any perks because they need at least one cruise to get perks. However, if you still want to try to get them enrolled before the cruise, I'd try calling Crown & Anchor at 800-526-9723.

He will have your status as soon as you register him. Nothing lost by waiting to do it as soon as you get on board. Just stop by loyalty ambassador desk on first day. U won't miss anything!!

Here's how you do it:

1. Go to Royalcaribbean.com

2. Log into your C&A account

3. You will come to your C&A home page, showing your status, membership number and number of points

4. Within that information box, at the bottom, you should see "Enroll a Household Member", click on that and proceed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk