Do all Haven guests booked in same room enjoy all the perks under this new promo?

takeadip

Ha! No worries [emoji2]. The response you quoted was my reply to someone who disputed when I told them that the entire cabin does not need to purchase the UBP when it's offered as a perk. Can you imagine the uproar in this forum if that were the case [emoji33].

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If I were feeling a bit impish I might just start that rumor😜😜😜

I'll break this down as best as I can without confusing you or myself lol. Third and fourth sail free, so yes, the cabin fee split four ways is a pretty good price. The drink package only applies to the first two guests listed on the reservation. Same with the dining and free gratuities. The 250 internet minutes can be used by everyone in the suite. The two bedroom suite is actually more attractive to me than the DOS on the BA. It has two bathrooms and albeit a small one, a second bedroom. The DOS only has one bedroom and one bathroom. With four people, I'd chose the two bedroom suite. I turned down a free upgrade to the DOS for this very reason. Now, if you don't mind sharing one bathroom between four people and the other two sleeping in the main living area, then go for the DOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd agree with you on this about BA/GA DOS. Ok for kids but the couch is not that big in living room and all 4 would have to share the main bathroom. Certainly doable but there is only a curtain between main bedroom and bathroom but on the other end there is a door as I recall. Certainly enough closet storage space for clothes.

the cruise is 3/5/17 BA out of NYC...its total is $7200 so split 4 ways is $1800 per person with 4 promos its a crazy good price.

A few weeks ago we were cruise shopping and while we wanted to book The Haven we were turned off by the high prices. We have the flexibility to cruise any time of the year, so we started Haven shopping by price.

The 3/5/17 week seemed to be the cheapest Haven price of the year. The same cruise mid-summer was $10K to $12K! We have three in our room for $6,100 with four promos. We're looking forward to this cruise!

A few weeks ago we were cruise shopping and while we wanted to book The Haven we were turned off by the high prices. We have the flexibility to cruise any time of the year, so we started Haven shopping by price.

The 3/5/17 week seemed to be the cheapest Haven price of the year. The same cruise mid-summer was $10K to $12K! We have three in our room for $6,100 with four promos. We're looking forward to this cruise!

can you go in october. i can only speak to 2016 prices but i actively priced since february the haven rooms and they didnt budge since then. my spa haven room was fixed at 2499 all this year so far.

i know 2017 isnt out yet but if you compare september pricing it shows the same downward trend

2699 is price for penthouse and 3699 is the 2BR during my week in october

Keep in mind splitting a 2bed with another couple. One will get the lap of luxury and one will be in the equivalent of a inside and unless they are small they can not sleep in the same bed.

One has a shower and tub over looking the ocean the other has a normal tiny inside bathroom.

Just to be sure. I have 3 adults in Haven for Jan 2017 trip. The third person (adult son) is free as a perk.

Ultimate Bev Package for wife and self is a perk. No (18% ?)gratuity will be charged.

The third adult does not drink. I will NOT have to buy a UBP for him and, of course, will not have to pay the gratuity for him either.

Is that correct? ?

Just to be sure. I have 3 adults in Haven for Jan 2017 trip. The third person (adult son) is free as a perk.

Ultimate Bev Package for wife and self is a perk. No (18% ?)gratuity will be charged.

The third adult does not drink. I will NOT have to buy a UBP for him and, of course, will not have to pay the gratuity for him either.

Is that correct? ?

You do not pay any gratuity since you are in the Haven. Since it is a promo your son does NOT have to buy it so of course no gratuity charge.

You are correct.

Those T&C are for passengers that actually purchase the UBP. This does not apply to the UBP when given as a perk. There is nothing on either of my invoices that indicates a charge for the UBP. Passengers 3 & 4 are only being charged for port fees and taxes.

This is the information I have been looking for. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Keep in mind splitting a 2bed with another couple. One will get the lap of luxury and one will be in the equivalent of a inside and unless they are small they can not sleep in the same bed.

One has a shower and tub over looking the ocean the other has a normal tiny inside bathroom.

Either switch halfway through the cruise or, what we figured fair is for a 55/45 split of room cost. We figured 50% of cost is across the board perks and the other 50% is for accomodations. That 50% is a 60/40 split. So the net applies.