Problems buying from gifts and gear

Hi there, I've been trying to order some cupcakes to be in our stateroom on embarkation day for our upcoming Jewel cruise but the website keeps telling me that our reservation is not recognised. I've triple checked the reservation number, sail date etc and all is correct so I was wondering if this is because I booked via the UK website and am now trying to buy the cupcakes from the US site (the UK website takes me to the US site to order) or is this just a website glitch?

Hi

I am booked via the UK site and actually ordered some things from gifts and gear today no problems. It linked me to US site and prices were in dollars. I logged in to my cruise planner first and clicked the link to gifts and gear from there, maybe try that if you weren't accessing that way?

Out of curiosity, I tried to order the cupcakes for my cruise on the Adventure in November and had no problems with that but still can't order it for my Jewel cruise. Do you think this is because my Jewel cruise is only 10 days away? Maybe it's too close to sail date to order them? Might I have better luck phoning the dreaded call centre to order them instead?

Thanks, just tried that and it's still saying that they can't find the booking I'm searching for. Annoying.

I'm in the US and had this same problem about two weeks ago. I ended up calling and a very helpful woman was able to complete my order with no hassles.

Only reason I brought that up, sometimes when making reservations example linking dining with another couple, especially if done through a TA in order to get a better pricing a Reservation will be part of a group booking and the couple need to ask for their own Reserv # in order to check In Online, make Reservations, Etc.

Am in the US had problems with the website 2 weeks ago it kept telling me I had no account in the system. I was freaked since I have a 9 day cruise I was working on and supposedly the website had no history of my email or reservation anymore. I called the cruise line and they fixed it. Just a website issue most times. call the cruise line they'll direct you to the we sit technicians.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I always have issues ordering embarkation gifts. Much easier just calling the number instead and knowing for sure that the order went through properly.

There are never problems pre-paying for specialty restaurants in advance but, the boarding gifts is always a production.

Jonathan