Bummed I have to cancel today.

Nothing yet in way of the baby.

Even better, we are scheduled to fly from Texas to California for a wedding this next week. I told my wife I am going with or without her. Hahaha

She didn't argue.

gotta love the sense of humor in these trying times. :)

Oh please I'm a wife and I'm so tired of the whole happy wife = happy life non sense like one persons happiness is so much more important than the other persons. No it's not. That is why so many wives act like spoiled brat princesses (not that there just as many spoiled needy men out there, just saying lol). If anyone would divorce you because you took a prepaid, pre planned trip when THEY changed the plans last minute for a non emergency then good riddance.

Now back to the main topic of the thread. Maybe the fact OP hasn't checked in is good news and the baby is on it's way so he's at the hospital with the wife and not able to check in?

Yup!

My DH doesn't ever fall for that c**p. If I'm not happy, it's my problem, not his.

I never hold that silly notion over his head either. We treat each other with respect and kindness.

Oh please I'm a wife and I'm so tired of the whole happy wife = happy life non sense like one persons happiness is so much more important than the other persons. No it's not. That is why so many wives act like spoiled brat princesses (not that there just as many spoiled needy men out there, just saying lol). If anyone would divorce you because you took a prepaid, pre planned trip when THEY changed the plans last minute for a non emergency then good riddance.

Now back to the main topic of the thread. Maybe the fact OP hasn't checked in is good news and the baby is on it's way so he's at the hospital with the wife and not able to check in?

Thank you I couldn't agree more ... Each partners happiness needs to be taken into consideration. A man "Yes dears " and "Happy Wife...Happy Life and every calls him a smart man ... If a woman "Yes Dears" and "says "Happy Husband...Happy Life" everyone pictures Ike Turner taking his belt off ....

I feel for the Op because I could see going through such a thing with my ex wife. her and her siblings should have just been born Siamese Quadruplets. This way they could have just had one rent.

So your cruise was supposed to be back today, did she have the baby before you would have been back?

But if they went, the baby would have been born the first night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

But if they went, the baby would have been born the first night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How do you figure? If the baby was supposed to come after the cruise, then that's when he would come, not sooner just because they left and went on a cruise.

:( I'm sure now that the reality everything has sunk in, your wife is feeling horrible. Up until now there was that slim chance the baby would come last minute and she would have made the right decision to stay (for her).

Hopefully nothing comes up and you 2 get to enjoy your next cruise as planned and your trip next week.

How do you figure? If the baby was supposed to come after the cruise, then that's when he would come, not sooner just because they left and went on a cruise.

Babies come when they want. Murphy is a great teacher and Voice of Experience. Not with a vacation but an elective surgery scheduled and an impending birth, lol. Great Times!

Edited by SadieN

Sorry OP..must be a special sibling and relationship.....

Wow..you got your friends...

I think you will make more money and be able to travel more...

Pollyanna for the both of you here...

Enjoy next trip...sounds like a wedding and baby phase with your group...lasts around 15 years at this level...lol...Be well...Sarah

Edited by sjn911