Freedom, Allure same Terminal?

We will be on the Freedom on are next cruise, just wanted to know if all RCI ships go out of same Terminal? Going out of FT lauderdale.. And also do they have several ships go out on same day?? Just looking for info.. Thanks

What date?

Allure sails on Sunday. Freedom, once she gets to PE, will alternate weeks, 6 & 8 nighters, half Saturday departures, half Sunday departures.

When they are there on the same day, they are NOT at the same terminal.

I don't think that anyone knows for sure which terminal Freedom will use.

We will be on the Freedom on are next cruise, just wanted to know if all RCI ships go out of same Terminal? Going out of FT lauderdale.. And also do they have several ships go out on same day?? Just looking for info.. Thanks

There are always signs as you enter the port that will direct you to the correct terminal.

There are multiple ships leaving on the same day.

Abiout a week before the cruise, you can look at this websiite to see the assigned terminal:

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

What date?

Allure sails on Sunday. Freedom, once she gets to PE, will alternate weeks, 6 & 8 nighters, half Saturday departures, half Sunday departures.

When they are there on the same day, they are NOT at the same terminal.

I don't think that anyone knows for sure which terminal Freedom will use.

Won't Harmony sail on Saturdays.

No chance Freedom will ever get a slot

Freedom will probably use terminal 25 for departure and terminal 24 for arrival. Both are the same pier however 1 building is the departure hall and the other is the arrival hall on which you walk on the pier to get to. Royal also uses terminal 29 on occasion when there are 3 royal ships in 18 is the terminal for oasis class vessels. Celebrity or other class ships for royal may use 18 on the weekday if it is free that day

Edited by sergeant655

Oasis class always use 18. So if you have a Sun or Sat departure/arrival you are almost always 25/24. But like Sargeant says, sometimes 29.

I've sailed out of PE each of the last 3 thanksgiving weekends on Liberty and Indy, leaving on a Thursday and arriving on Monday - and they still didn't use 18.

Edited by MattInFLL

Oasis class always use 18. So if you have a Sun or Sat departure/arrival you are almost always 25/24. But like Sargeant says, sometimes 29.

I've sailed out of PE each of the last 3 thanksgiving weekends on Liberty and Indy, leaving on a Thursday and arriving on Monday - and they still didn't use 18.

Left from 3 or 4, and came back to 18 once on Legend. Very confusing

Cruise Schedule Port Everglades is Port Everglades' unofficial app showing the cruise ship schedules. You can also view the terminal and scheduled departure time up to 30 days prior to departure. This is a great app! I found it via link on the Port Everglades website.

6247e3cf90d69a3e900230d1ee8f88d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by PattiRedRabbit