Thanks Celebrity, NOT

Mr. Click

Try Crystal Head. It's awesome. (Hint, Celebrity, it would be a great addition to your top shelf).

The only thing I liked about crystal head is the skull shape bottle and the skull shape shot glasses that it came with. As for taste it was about as smooth as Smirnoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As long as Tito's is still on the classic package I am great.

IMHO, Titos holds it's own vs almost any vodka other than perhaps Stoli Elit. I actually prefer it to Ketel one which was the driver for this thread. The only thing I mix with good vodka is whatever little juice remaining on the olives or pickled onions I add :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post

So wait, you made a new thread complaining that Celebrity moved Ketel One to the premium list from classic...but you don't even drink alcohol and your wife only has an alcoholic drink "now and then"...

Were you just in a bad mood and wanted to complain about something, and this was all you could come up with?

I was thinking the same thing.

My thoughts as well, especially when the package is a "perk"!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post

So wait, you made a new thread complaining that Celebrity moved Ketel One to the premium list from classic...but you don't even drink alcohol and your wife only has an alcoholic drink "now and then"...

Were you just in a bad mood and wanted to complain about something, and this was all you could come up with?

My thoughts as well, especially when the package is a "perk"!

Oh...my head hurts. I missed that post (#10). What happened to the sticky about "stirring the pot" being against the rules here. Yo moderators.........

Edited by ghstudio

That list changes from ship to ship.

On my previous cruise, Old Parr was in Premium, but once on board, it was in basic, along with Chivas 12. The same for Bombay Sapphire.

GHstudio, it is not worth it, we all have our opinions and we are entitled to them.

Von and John, we really enjoyed Talkeenta when we were then in July, nice little down, fun ride on the river and some really great ice cream.

Mr. Click - Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip to Talkeetna. After our first visit in 2001 we decided this was where we wanted to live and have made it our home :) You must have been on Mahay's River Boats & eaten ice-cream at the Shake Shack. Did you take the ride to Devil's Canyon?

We were down by the river today. After 7 weeks of rain - the river is raging, our beach is gone & the river bank is collapsing into the encroaching water. Today was sunny & 77 - the next week should be mainly sunny - we'll see what the river & beach look like in a week or so.

It's hard for me to believe that someone would not select a certain ship and itinerary over a $11 per day cost to upgrade a drink package. Shouldn't the focus be on overall cost of the cruise and what you get rather than a single component cost? I think the OP is more likely blowing off steam.

I do have a question for those who get the classic package and go aqua class. Are there enough choices for wine by the glass at dinner for $9 and under? For the most part, our first Celebrity cruise has one day at sea in a 9-day Adriatic itinerary and I can see getting two glasses of wine a night at Blu and then a cocktail or two at night after dinner.

Whether there is enough choice of wines on the Classic package depends on your personal choices , we like Sauv Blanc white and many red wines , found that the most expensive wines seemed to be from the USA understandable when its an American line however there are a multitude of great wines from around the world at half the price just because it costs more money does not guarantee you will like it , plenty of snobbery about wine , drink what you enjoy and enjoy what you drink ...... we got the Premium as a freebie so we dont care !!!!! ...you can always pay the difference if you want a wine from the Premium list usually a dollar or so

Whether there is enough choice of wines on the Classic package depends on your personal choices , we like Sauv Blanc white and many red wines , found that the most expensive wines seemed to be from the USA understandable when its an American line however there are a multitude of great wines from around the world at half the price just because it costs more money does not guarantee you will like it , plenty of snobbery about wine , drink what you enjoy and enjoy what you drink ...... we got the Premium as a freebie so we dont care !!!!! ...you can always pay the difference if you want a wine from the Premium list usually a dollar or so

Not true. :(

You only get the "pay the difference" option with the Premium package.

With the Classic you have to pay full price for anything above the price limit. :(

Sorry!