D+ internet coupon?

Can someone tell me what kind of D+ coupon is offered for internet onboard? I'm trying to decide if it makes sense to pre-purchase VOOM at a supposed 30% discount.

Thanks in advance!

Seapass is loaded with 2 x 24 hour sessions for one device.. (ie 48 hours each diamond + member)

Hope that helps,

Phil

We made it through the week with no purchase of internet on our last cruise. Between the two of us, we had four free 24 hour periods. So we staggered the start time of each 24 hours and availed ourselves of some free internet in port a couple of times. (We only use one device at a time anyway, so that was no problem.)

You can also choose to use a $39 discount on an onboard internet purchase if you don't want the two free 24 hour periods. (I think this is right, but we didn't do that, so hopefully somebody else can confirm.:o)

Judy

^^^ the best way to do it is to combine the two methods. On a 7 day sailing, you use the first coupon on the morning of the second day (the first day you'll typically have cell signal till dinner time) for the two free days. Then, on day 4 you buy the remaining days SURF one device package which should be $39 (3x12.99) - free with the second coupon. So you get free internet that covers almost the whole cruise.

^^^ the best way to do it is to combine the two methods. On a 7 day sailing, you use the first coupon on the morning of the second day (the first day you'll typically have cell signal till dinner time) for the two free days. Then, on day 4 you buy the remaining days SURF one device package which should be $39 (3x12.99) - free with the second coupon. So you get free internet that covers almost the whole cruise.

Whoa! What a great idea - I wish I'd thought of this! Have you done it successfully? I'll definitely try it next time...

Judy