When is the latest you bought Vibe passes?

westoftheashley

I see almost everyone says that they got their vibe passes early in the morning. We're flying in and won't arrive at the airport till almost 1 (for a 7 pm Escape sailing), so I'm thinking we don't have much chance to get them. Has anyone had success getting them in the afternoon? I saw someone posted they got on a waiting list and did get them - anyone else able to get passes this way?

As far as I know it's a first come first served. Vibe is great and well worth it if you can get the pass. Maybe you could ring Ncl and try to request it as part of your package but I don't think it will work

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As far as I know it's a first come first served. Vibe is great and well worth it if you can get the pass. Maybe you could ring Ncl and try to request it as part of your package but I don't think it will work

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is it $99 for the whole cruise...?

With as popular as these passes are, I don't understand why NCL hasn't raised the price up considerably, especially with folks running to purchase them. I would say this is a missed opportunity for NCL with regard to supply and demand.

Don't give NCL anymore ideas! LOL

With as popular as these passes are, I don't understand why NCL hasn't raised the price up considerably, especially with folks running to purchase them. I would say this is a missed opportunity for NCL with regard to supply and demand.

"To maintain safety and to reduce the possibility of injury, VIBE passes will now cost $199.99 plus 18% to insure that fewer people are trampled while trying to get access to the VIBE pass.....for your safety and convenience. " - coming soon, NCL :p

"To maintain safety and to reduce the possibility of injury, VIBE passes will now cost $199.99 plus 18% to insure that fewer people are trampled while trying to get access to the VIBE pass.....for your safety and convenience. " - coming soon, NCL :p
Actually, I was thinking a little higher than $199.99.

We where on the Breakaway last year and the passes sold out before noon. We ran to the guest services area as soon as we got on the ship. We got passes 67 and 68. They only sold 70.

Some people were in the wrong line waiting for passes and they were pretty mad to find out they were sold out after the last 2 went.

The Vibe is assume since it only has adults and limited passes. We sailed in July and the regular deck was a nightmare. We are going on the Breakaway again but in the Haven this time