Cruise Virgin needs help!

Weckul

Hello fellow cruisers. In 4 weeks time myself and my wife will be taking our very 1st cruise. We are doing a 7 night western med with NCL Epic. During the cruise it will be our 25th wedding anniversary,so I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to make that night very special on board?? Clean answers only :)

For our 25th anniversary I booked the vow renewal ceremony on HAL. It was very nice. The captain came and talked with us and did a reading of vow renewal. We had canapes and champagne. Also a cake and photo. My mom and sister were with us on the cruise and attended. We enjoyed it! I don't know if NCL offers anything like it, but would recommend it for something different!

Hello fellow cruisers. In 4 weeks time myself and my wife will be taking our very 1st cruise. We are doing a 7 night western med with NCL Epic. During the cruise it will be our 25th wedding anniversary,so I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to make that night very special on board?? Clean answers only :)

Spend some time near a railing, I prefer my balcony, with your arm around your love, watching the moon glisten on the sea, but I try to do that expvery night on a cruise anyway.

Finish the day that way and it doesn't really matter what else you do.

Welcome to cruise critic and congrats on the 25th wedding anniversary, a lot of people never get that far, so make it special. If the have Priscilla on still, make sure you book it and go along and be thoroughly entertained, it is a wonderful production show.:D

• 3 weeks later...
Spend some time near a railing, I prefer my balcony, with your arm around your love, watching the moon glisten on the sea, but I try to do that expvery night on a cruise anyway.

Finish the day that way and it doesn't really matter what else you do.

I gotta second this most strongly. In addition to whatever festivities or activities planned, being together in a quiet moment looking at the sea and the stars will last forever.

Also, you could propose to her again....:)

Happy Anniversary.;)

Edited by capncarp