What's Your Drink of Choice on the Anthem?

Wow - love all of these, I'm going to write them down :)

2 questions:

1 - Can you get a frozen mojito anywhere or just certain bars?

2 - Is the candy cottontini really sweet? It sounds like it would be

Last time we cruised with a package, I wanted to go through the drink menu they have at the bars, except, our trip was after a noro cruise so they didn't have the menus out :eek: so I told the bartender to go across the line of alcohols and mix with either coke or sprite whichever he thought worked better. :D

Yes to number two. Very sweet. I had a sip of my wife drink and that was enough for me!

Get Joseph in 270 to make you an Espresso Martini with real espresso. Killer. my family also liked the coconut Mojito rimed with coconut from Bolero's it is the only place on the ship that makes it with the coconut.

That Coconut Mojito was awesome!! They also make a spicy margarita in Bolero's if you're looking for something really different!

We spent the majority of our drinking time in Bolero's because ZouZou was great! We taught him some specialty shots and he made a bunch of his own for us! Great times!:D

2 questions:

I remember that Bolero's didn't have a blender so we weren't able to get any frozen drinks there, I also think Michael's Pub was without a blender, and I don't believe the Bionic Bar had the option of frozen drinks.

I'm not sure if we ran into that issue anywhere else though. I'm thinking everywhere else like all of the pool bars, Solarium bar, and 270 we were able to get frozen concoctions!

I loved having one of these in the champagne bar on Freedom every night (hopefully they're available on anthem!)

CHAMPAGNE MARGARITA (sugar-rimmed champagne glass, Patron Silver tequila, Cointreau, orange juice, topped w/ champagne)

And I never drink froofy drinks, but with a drink package on a cruise...I have to have a Bahama Mama or Pina Colada at least once a day.

I loved having a whiskey or Scotch drink at dinner (Tom Collins, Old Fashioned, etc)

Hubby and I dedicated each day of our last cruise to trying a drink in a different color of the rainbow. Purple was challenging but.... :p

That's such a great idea! We want to try as many things as we can

2 questions:

Last time we cruised with a package, I wanted to go through the drink menu they have at the bars, except, our trip was after a noro cruise so they didn't have the menus out :eek: so I told the bartender to go across the line of alcohols and mix with either coke or sprite whichever he thought worked better. :D

As mentioned, some bars do not have blenders so no frozen drinks at those. Also so,even do limit which mixers they carry. I could not get a frozen mojito at the schooner bar but they did do things like Pina coladas.

The candy cotontini is very sweet, and I don't care for sweet drinks, but was fine for one.

The only other drink I would add is a frozen lemonade, vodka with lemonade mixer.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I forgot all about the BBC! Thanks for the reminder.

Miami Vice is good by the pool.

Last cruise, I tried a different scotch or whiskey on the rocks before dinner. That's a habit I will be keeping. Hubby had gin martini's with different gins every night.

This a is a drink question sort of related to the packages. The hubby is wondering is they have Bailey's on the Anthem and would be able to make an Irish coffee. I swear we have ordered them before on board but I didn't see it listed as one of the liquors on the drink sheet so would that mean it isn't included on the package?

This a is a drink question sort of related to the packages. The hubby is wondering is they have Bailey's on the Anthem and would be able to make an Irish coffee. I swear we have ordered them before on board but I didn't see it listed as one of the liquors on the drink sheet so would that mean it isn't included on the package?

You can order Bailey's with the premium drink package. I'm not sure about ordering an Irish coffee though. But coffee is offered in the restaurants and Windjammer and you can make your own. Good idea.

Favorite new drink discovered on a a similar thread here on Cruise Critic is the

Frozen Bushwacker; dark rum, kahlua, creme de cacao, cream of coconut, ice, milk, drizzled with chocolate and a dollop of whipped cream - superb. ;)

Jonathan

Edited by cruiserking