Bed separation possible?

I have a balcony room with a friend on Pride of America. I know beds can be separated for inside and outside. But, I am curious if anyone had their beds separated in a balcony room?

I believe it can because I have seen two beds pushed together to make one large bed. You could probably call NCL to arrange it. Actually I called for myself to make sure I was given one large bed.

Edited by Dspcentury

Since we are on the subject of dividing the beds...I was wondering if the bed in an OS can be separated?

I was thinking of booking an OS next September.

Thanks for your time.

The only time we have had an issue with bed separation is when I have sailed with my sister in suites. We have been told on those two occasions that the mattress is not one that can be divided. This was for a penthouse suites. The bedding in the suites is different to "normal" cabins.

On those trips one of us had the bed and the other the sofa bed. It wasn't great the first night but a word with our steward resulted in him producing 2 egg crate toppers which made it a quite nice experience. He was also quick to put the sofa back to normal when we were at breakfast to give us the space back.