Love the 3 for free!

Sea Hag

Booked during the recent free drink package. This deal provides much less for me and wife. Question is whether it can be combined. Before I call, has anyone tried adding this to the previous sale?

One of the cruises I refared was booked under sip and sail. I'd chosen obc instead of drinks package, so $300 for the two of us. That made it a better deal to refare under 3 for free. It says on the website that it's not combinable with other offers.

Booked during the recent free drink package. This deal provides much less for me and wife. Question is whether it can be combined. Before I call, has anyone tried adding this to the previous sale?

I believe it is for new bookings only, so you would have to rebook and lose the old deal to get this one.

I believe it is for new bookings only, so you would have to rebook and lose the old deal to get this one.

I don't think so on the new bookings only. I have the same booking numbers as before. Not combinable, but not for new bookings only.

I was convinced it was a mistake. Our mini suite on the 14 day Northern Europe cruise in 2017 is now $1,100 per person less. And we get paid gratuities and $300 OBC per cabin. We previously had the sip and sail but gave it up for this deal since we won't drink that much anyway. Normally the cruise line raises the fare before the sale, but Princess lowered the fare. How amazing!

Yes, we just refared. It was better for us. You will lose the S&S but gain free gratuities, a better room and perhaps a better rate. You just need to decide which is best for you.

On the free gratuities - Does the cruise line actually still pay their crew the tips, or does the crew get stiffed when this is offered?

I don't trust much or many these days, bu I'm going to trust Princess on this. I've never seen any shady, underhanded dealing from Princess, so I'm thinking that they'll pay out the tips as promised.

Trying to figure out best option.

I am booked sip n sail

How much onboard credit to they give for balcony rooms?

How much are gratuities?

This is for 7 day cruise on the new Majestic.

I think price is $50 cheaper...seems might be better to switch....especially 2nd person in my 2nd room is a minor.

How much is beverage package to buy?

Thanks

Kerri

I was convinced it was a mistake. Our mini suite on the 14 day Northern Europe cruise in 2017 is now $1,100 per person less. And we get paid gratuities and $300 OBC per cabin. We previously had the sip and sail but gave it up for this deal since we won't drink that much anyway. Normally the cruise line raises the fare before the sale, but Princess lowered the fare. How amazing!

Both of our booked cruises show the same price for the cabin and we would lose the Sip n Sail on both of them if we took this promo. If we could combine the Sip n Sail and the 3 for free it would be an insane deal but there is no way Princess would let us keep the AIBP and also give us the free gratuities and OBC. We have decided to keep the Sip n Sail on both cruises.

The prepaid tipping may be better for the staff...as I have heard of some who won't pay the tipping. IMHO, the staff works very hard and very long hours. They deserve their money.

I'm with you. The crew will get tips from everybody who books under this promo rather than getting stiffed by those who wait until the last day and then remove the auto gratuities. Much better for the crew this way.

Trying to figure out best option.

I am booked sip n sail

How much onboard credit to they give for balcony rooms?

How much are gratuities?

This is for 7 day cruise on the new Majestic.

I think price is $50 cheaper...seems might be better to switch....especially 2nd person in my 2nd room is a minor.

How much is beverage package to buy?

Thanks

Kerri

For a 7 day cruise the 3 For Free offers $150 OBC

Gratuities for a balcony are now $12.95 per person per day. 7 days gratuities for 2 people would be $181.30

The AIBP is $56.35 per person per day. For two people for 7 days that comes to $788.90

Edited by Thrak