Should roll calls have seperate

kruisey

Yeah why not

One for excursions

One for meet and greet

One for cabin crawl

One for slot pull

One for gift exchange

Strewth.... How about one thread one cruise, it'd take a week to keep up with the 5000 threads and if you have a few cruises booked it'd be a full time job.

My introduction to CC was several years ago for a 28 day cruise LA to Tahiti. Someone on that roll call setup a shutterfy page with the Rollcall list, tours, activities etc. It was very organized and a great help. People still chatted on the regular roll call but there was no need to keep posting shore excursions etc over and over again. I found it to be a big help.

No that is the way to go:D

For me Roll Calls serve a couple of purposes;

1. meet interesting people, especially those with common cruise interests

2. Arrange onboard Meet&Greet. Often, though, there is no leader who will step forward.

3. Surface private tours, and get buy-in from others who are interested. (but don't get upset if we don't join in)

4. Share information about the ship or good excursions, especially Princess Excursions.

There is a lot of other stuff we are not interested in that I just skip over, especially bar crawls.

The best Roll Call ever had people sharing their daily lives and hopes for the cruise - by the time we got onboard it was like family meeting each other, but for the first time.

Pet Peeve: "We are on the cruise" followed by nothing else, including attendance at the M&G. It is really embarrassing to set one of these up and then have less than 1/4 attending.

For me Roll Calls serve a couple of purposes;

1. meet interesting people, especially those with common cruise interests

2. Arrange onboard Meet&Greet. Often, though, there is no leader who will step forward.

3. Surface private tours, and get buy-in from others who are interested. (but don't get upset if we don't join in)

4. Share information about the ship or good excursions, especially Princess Excursions.

There is a lot of other stuff we are not interested in that I just skip over, especially bar crawls.

The best Roll Call ever had people sharing their daily lives and hopes for the cruise - by the time we got onboard it was like family meeting each other, but for the first time.

Pet Peeve: "We are on the cruise" followed by nothing else, including attendance at the M&G. It is really embarrassing to set one of these up and then have less than 1/4 attending.

I totally agree!!