Oceania website info - My Account

scdreamer

My husband and I are booked on an Oceania cruise with some perks included. We have a copy of the itinerary from our TA, but I wanted to check on the Oceania website to compare what our TA has on record with what the cruise line has on record.

When I sign into My Account, all it tells me is the cabin number and the itinerary, as well as the date of final payment. There is no detailed account of what our perks are.

Is that how it works?

You would think that the info would be on your booking online, but it isn't.

The only place I see it is on the Oceania guest statement that your travel agent sends you.

It is attached to the invoice and it is a PDF attachment (mine is on the left side - labelled with surname). On that document, scroll down past the itinerary to the section with the blue O "watermark". It lists promotional amenities.

On your online section, you can book your free OLife excursions.

Edited by Tansy Mews

My husband and I are booked on an Oceania cruise with some perks included. We have a copy of the itinerary from our TA, but I wanted to check on the Oceania website to compare what our TA has on record with what the cruise line has on record.

Best to always take the copy of that document that lists the perks with you on the cruise. The school of hard knocks taught me that one.

When I sign into My Account, all it tells me is the cabin number and the itinerary, as well as the date of final payment. There is no detailed account of what our perks are.

Is that how it works?

I'm in the same boat (forgive the pun). I would feel a lot more secure if it was stated on official Oceania documents rather than the TA's cruise summary.

I'm in the same boat (forgive the pun). I would feel a lot more secure if it was stated on official Oceania documents rather than the TA's cruise summary.

I get a guest statement from Oceania through my travel agent. It is on Oceania letterhead. This contains price, discounts from Oceania, perks.

Frances

I get a guest statement from Oceania through my travel agent. It is on Oceania letterhead. This contains price, discounts from Oceania, perks.

Frances

same here

It is usually on page 3 with the itinerary

And this guest statement comes not long after I book the cruise (as an email attachment from my TA).

I don't see the same information in the blue cruise vacation guide which I have already received for my next cruise (this is earlier than usual). It does have the names of the four free excursions I booked, but not the info about free gratuities, etc.

For that, I follow the advice to make sure I have a copy of my Oceania guest statement while on my trip - e-copy and printout.

My TA has their own cruise summary that details both the Oceania and the TA' s benefits. But they also send me the email from Oceania with all the cruise details. So your TA should have that Oceania email as well, just ask that it be forwarded to you. And there is a new Oceania email statement every time a change is made, then a final about 2-3 weeks before sail date.