quick questions on non alcoholic drinks

herewego

Hi, my mom said it would be okay to use her account to ask a couple of questions before we sail. First off we have sailed mostly NCL, carnival and Princess but never on RCL (Explorer of Seas).

Two of us have gotten the Royal Replenish Package/Royal Refreshment package and we have a couple of questions we are hoping some past guests could answer them for us.

1. Where do we get the fresh squeezed juice?

2. Do we get the whole bottle of water, for both regular and sparkling, or do they give us just a glass worth?

3. On the virgin drinks do we just ask for them or do we have only a selection and do we just tell them we have the package or show them some type of proof?

Thanks for your help!

1. I don't know if it's the only place, but fresh squeezed juice is offered in the dining room and buffet.

2. You get a whole bottle, although if it comes in a glass bottle they'll pour it in a cup for you.

3. Virgin drinks you can just ask, but they may not know how to make it if it isn't on their drink list. I have seen the drink list posted around here on CC somewhere.

Hi, my mom said it would be okay to use her account to ask a couple of questions before we sail. First off we have sailed mostly NCL, carnival and Princess but never on RCL (Explorer of Seas).

Two of us have gotten the Royal Replenish Package/Royal Refreshment package and we have a couple of questions we are hoping some past guests could answer them for us.

1. Where do we get the fresh squeezed juice? MDR and Windjamers for breakfast, SPA bar, Solarium bar and eventually Cafe Promenade or Park Cafe all day.

2. Do we get the whole bottle of water, for both regular and sparkling, or do they give us just a glass worth? Whole bottle. Depending on venue type they may pour it in a glass for you, but generally they won't.

3. On the virgin drinks do we just ask for them or do we have only a selection and do we just tell them we have the package or show them some type of proof? Your Cruise Card has a sticker with your drinks package. Just tell the bartender you want the virgin drink... Or if you are pretty young they will automatically understand it is the virgin one!... Enjoy!!!...

Thanks for your help!

Hope to have helped!... Enjoy your cruise!... :)

Edited by Nunagoras

In regard to the fresh squeezed juice....I was on Freedom in July and it took me a bit to find the fresh juice. We ate breakfast in the WJ and gentleman with the machine w/the fresh squeezed juice was separate from the other beverages. On Freedom, it was located near the bar.

In regard to the fresh squeezed juice....I was on Freedom in July and it took me a bit to find the fresh juice. We ate breakfast in the WJ and gentleman with the machine w/the fresh squeezed juice was separate from the other beverages. On Freedom, it was located near the bar.

Freedom also has fresh squeezed juice outside of breakfast hours at the Squeeze juice bar on the pool deck.

Freedom also has fresh squeezed juice outside of breakfast hours at the Squeeze juice bar on the pool deck.

Adventure also had a special juice bar setup in the solarium bar part time on sea days, but those were not covered on the packages. Saw lots of folks go up and ask, then walk away. Never saw them sell any of it.

Adventure also had a special juice bar setup in the solarium bar part time on sea days, but those were not covered on the packages. Saw lots of folks go up and ask, then walk away. Never saw them sell any of it.

Interesting, never saw that on all our cruises on AD. I wonder if it's some sort of test run.