Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Regarding Mariner. Direct quote from Michael Bayley from yesterdays Q1 Conference Call.

"With Mariner moving back into the States, that was really about timing. Mariner was coming out anyway when Quantum Plus came into the market, and we had an opportunity because we have some revitalization and drydock work that's quite extensive that we're planning for Mariner."

Regarding Mariner. Direct quote from Michael Bayley from yesterdays Q1 Conference Call.

"With Mariner moving back into the States, that was really about timing. Mariner was coming out anyway when Quantum Plus came into the market, and we had an opportunity because we have some revitalization and drydock work that's quite extensive that we're planning for Mariner."

So glad to see this when Bruce posted it. I'm going to be on this or at least a segment.

Hope Key West works out for Mariner :)

Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I noticed that Celebrity Equinox has several calls in Key West, and according to Wikipedia, she's actually about 20 feet longer that Mariner. Draft wise, Equinox is 8.3m and Mariner is 8.6m. Maybe Mariner will fit?

Absolutely love Key West, and would love to see Mariner visit there regularly.

I noticed that Celebrity Equinox has several calls in Key West, and according to Wikipedia, she's actually about 20 feet longer that Mariner. Draft wise, Equinox is 8.3m and Mariner is 8.6m. Maybe Mariner will fit?

Absolutely love Key West, and would love to see Mariner visit there regularly.

apparently she can. :D

Erik, are you going to quit your job and do the Golden Odyssey on Mariner when she returns to the States? What a temptation! :D :D

I haven't spoken to my boss about it yet. She's already pissed at me because I'm leaving for Hawaii on Tuesday. Lol

^ that would mean a dry dock after arrival and cruises sometime in early July. It would be interesting to see how much of the ship gets taken apart on the TA on the way to dry dock.

Didn't someone say the last cruise was in March? In that case she would probably dry dock in Asia where costs are much less.

Has anyone seen an Itinerary for the 'Global Odyssey' yet? At this stage we are planning on doing the lot but would love to see where it's going before bookings open.

Didn't someone say the last cruise was in March?.
Sailings listed through March 28. I'm guessing they will add a return from Shanghai (that's where she ends now on 3/28/18) to Singapore and then the return to Miami. Edited by Biker19

^ that would mean a dry dock after arrival and cruises sometime in early July. It would be interesting to see how much of the ship gets taken apart on the TA on the way to dry dock.

I'm guessing before the global Odyssey. Her sailing from Singapore to shanghai is now closed (for the obvious reason)

So possibly dry from from March 19 to Apr 9???

Another possibility is a few more Singapore sailing and then dry dock in Freeport

49009ec232ba81d6105d289973b9561e.jpg

Sailings listed through March 28. I'm guessing they will add a return from Shanghai (that's where she ends now on 3/28/18) to Singapore and then the return to Miami.

That 3/19 sailing to shanghai is most likely going to be canceled. It's showing "sold out" now meaning they've probably closed it

I'm guessing before the global Odyssey. Her sailing from Singapore to shanghai is now closed (for the obvious reason)

So possibly dry from from March 19 to Apr 9???

Another possibility is a few more Singapore sailing and then dry dock in Freeport

I would think Singapore or somewhere in Asia since dry dock would be much cheaper and then she will turn up in the US all bright and shiny and ready to go.

Per a Next Cruise agent on board. Mariner Leaving Singapore April 9, 2018. Arriving Miami May 20

Timeline conflicts with another great cruise I already have booked, too bad I really would have liked to consider this!

Belinda

May I ask where you found this information? I have been looking for this for some time! :cool:

I got an email from Royal with a brochure showing all the 2018/2019 sailings on Ovation, Explorer and Radiance. If you like I'll post screen shots of the whole list?