On Oasis cabin 11730 sky class now. Any questions?

topnole

On oasis in 11730 1 bedroom Aqua suite. Feel free to ask an room specific or sky class questions. I won't reply until home but I'll see the questions and try to find answers if possible. So far a few small hiccups that I will explain later but the room is great and the suite lounge staff are fabulous.

On hiccup was we never got our wifi codes. We finally had to chase them down. Anyone know who was supposed to give them to us?

Edited by topnole

On oasis in 11730 1 bedroom Aqua suite. Feel free to ask an room specific or sky class questions. I won't reply until home but I'll see the questions and try to find answers if possible. So far a few small hiccups that I will explain later but the room is great and the suite lounge staff are fabulous.

On hiccup was we never got our wifi codes. We finally had to chase them down. Anyone know who was supposed to give them to us?

On Allure (Sky Class) the code was taped to my card at check-in.

Edited by chandom

If you pre-purchased internet, you should have received the codes at check-in.

The WiFi codes should have been handed to you at check in with your Royal Purple Sky Cards....

That is what I thought I heard before. We never got ours. Also never got a thing for first formal pressing. Disappointing. I was a bit wrinkly b/c I packed thinking it would get pressed but forgot to ask about it and nothing was given to us on that. Our luggage didn't get to us till near 6pm on day 1. We checked in around noon. Crazy they don't have a system for suite luggage. Normally we are in a regular cabin and never waited that long for luggage.

Is 11730 a A3 room. I'm not officially color blind but I do have a bit of trouble with the color codes on the website. All the Blue shades look the same.

I was only required to distinguish between, RED/GREEN/WHITE.

Thanks

Yes

That is what I thought I heard before. We never got ours. Also never got a thing for first formal pressing. Disappointing. I was a bit wrinkly b/c I packed thinking it would get pressed but forgot to ask about it and nothing was given to us on that. Our luggage didn't get to us till near 6pm on day 1. We checked in around noon. Crazy they don't have a system for suite luggage. Normally we are in a regular cabin and never waited that long for luggage.

Sorry I don't recall seeing ANYTHING about a pressing service perk for wrinkly clothing on the Sky Level amenities listing that's published.

Sorry I don't recall seeing ANYTHING about a pressing service perk for wrinkly clothing on the Sky Level amenities listing that's published.

It is listed on our sheet I just found in the cabin. I don't think it specifically states it has to wrinkly however. But it is a perk for first formal night.

Edited by topnole

Enjoy that wonderful cabin with the huge balcony, the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen. :)

The service, bar, food, etc are outstanding. It definitely makes the trip for us so far. The concierges are fsntastic (a step up from the dl for sure) and on our sailing the rest of the guests seem very frindly in the sl. Oh, and the bartenders are so accommodating to us. It truly is an incredible space to enjoy.

are Allan and Fredrico your concierges? I normally do not get to know concierges, but these two are great.

No. This week it is usha and Claudine. Both so pleasant and helped us get wifi codes and other things. They work very well with restaurant side of sl.

Also the bathroom door is really loud to open and shut. If you travel with a light sleeper you will have to be careful with it. In our case our 10 month old daughter. Also, I'm 6 feet tall and if I was any taller my head would hit the shower ceiling. So id say don't get this cabin if you are over 6 feet unless you are ok crouching when showering. Our fridge is bigger than a regular cabin and can hold a bottle of wine or two plus other stuff so in other words it is tall enough). It keeps our drinks nice and cold which is great. Still no full length mirror in this cabin. That is very surprising. The decor in the suite is very modern and different than other cabin colors/styles I've seen in the past. The tv in the living room is quite big. I'd say 48 to 50 inch vs 32 inch tv in the bedroom. I'd say this is a great cabin for a family if you are ok with one bathroom and of course for just two people it is a great cabin. We love it overall.

Edited by topnole

I wished we would have picked a lower newer cabin last year when we sailed on the Oasis 14730, which is similar to your suite, but two levels up and had a much smaller balcony.

Also, we were disappointed with the lack of "extra" attention by being so high up and lack of suite service.

Took forever to get cabin turnover, and attendant did just enough to get by.

Now mind you at that time the price was the same as a GS, and we wanted to try it.

I am glad you are having a great time with your suite.

Enjoy

For us back to deck 17 with the crown lofts.

Have fun.

How's deck 11 as a whole? I've booked an ocean view balcony in the starboard aft, for my honeymoon in March and am hoping I made the right decision with the deck.

Congratulations on your upcoming Honeymoon. We've been on Oasis and Allure several times and our preferred deck is deck 8. Close to Central Park and 2 decks down to Boardwalk. No problems with deck 11 and being toward the aft you'll get alot of exercise walking to the stairs/elevators.

There is a coffee maker but it is mr coffee. I took a pic and could try posting when our trip is done. It looks like a typical hotel pod type machine. It is Starbucks in the pouch. Haven't used it as we just grab espressos in the diamond lounge or suite lounge.

How's deck 11 as a whole? I've booked an ocean view balcony in the starboard aft, for my honeymoon in March and am hoping I made the right decision with the deck.

Deck 11 is nice and a good mid point between pool decks and promenade. But per the other post I do think deck 6-8 are great. However deck 11 is just fine and I wouldnt pay more just to be a few decks lower.