.......idle jottings continued

CCHelp

Aahhh get it !

Who could Raggy mean ?

Hum

Haha

Cheeky beggar.

Luckily, SDII stopped at St. Martin and replenished the wine stores before the inevitable lynching could take place. However, the scalawag was forced to drink only "sparking wine" for the duration, which severly limited his inclination to post trip reports.

Hi Ho-hum,

I'm looking forward to your crossing review when you have the time. We will be on SD2 December 10 for the first time in many years. i hope we will still remember some of the crew.

If I recall correctly you were in Sydney recently. We're taking a cruise out of Sydney in January and would love recommendions for restaurants and transfer services?

Thanks,

Cole

Luckily, SDII stopped at St. Martin and replenished the wine stores before the inevitable lynching could take place. However, the scalawag was forced to drink only "sparking wine" for the duration, which severly limited his inclination to post trip reports.

Hum refers to his previous remark (cheeky beggar).

You're only receiving this cos Hum got heat stroke at lunch !

Sitting in pants (only), a/c way down 'tween dips in cold bath dronking ice water.

Missed last night dinner tonight with great chums and Blondie.

Last days, Hum was chilled between short periods of intense irritation by too much jollity and banal papppy musack.

Hum requested a movie at Concierge.

"What genre would you like Hum" ?

Gratutitous violence please darling.

Nothing !!!

Settled for live performance of " The Clash" ( London's burning).

Sitting in cabin, chatting to you and watching CNN US Election.

Note to self "Forget visiting Kentucky" !!!

Ruddy "hillbillies"

Shame, the "Clampets" seem a nice family.

Edited by ho-hum

Serious question time...probably the first and only time I will stoop to such unprecedented levels...

Mr Hum, since the number of guests on the crossings are reaching proportions one would associate with refugee rescue ships in the Med, how has it changed the dynamic, feel and atmosphere onboard if at all? I understood one of the attractions of the crossings were low guest numbers and at times the apparent sensation of enjoying the yacht all to oneself.

Your highly valued opinion much appreciate with normal service of muck raking and mickey taking to resume from myself forthwith.

Speaking of over-crowded, London and Canada will soon be overrun by all the U.S. celebrities that proclaimed they would leave the U.S. if Trump won... Good riddance :D

Some idiot was on tv last night trying to start a movement for California to secede from the US. Where are you going to go Raggy? Move in with Hum? We are already overrun with Ex-Californios here in Arizona. :eek::D

Speaking of over-crowded, London and Canada will soon be overrun by all the U.S. celebrities that proclaimed they would leave the U.S. if Trump won... Good riddance :D

Plenty room on the Estate down in Poshland I've heard...imagine the debauchary of the weekly ho'down with Jelly Baby Z or Lady Gagging or whoever the gangstas' latest bad boys are.

What will Lord Hum do...build a wall?

Plenty room on the Estate down in Poshland I've heard...imagine the debauchary of the weekly ho'down with Jelly Baby Z or Lady Gagging or whoever the gangstas' latest bad boys are.

LOL....Good one MACT.:D

Congratulations Trump supporters, commiserations Clinton supporters.

SDII dropped internet on last day, the rotters !

Hence Hum's delay.

Sitting in Atlanta waiting for a flight to 'ol Blighty.

Hum has been requested to submit recommendations for Trump's appointees.

Ambassador to Great Britain: Jim

Ambassador to Norway: Raggy

Ambassador to Italy: Contessa

EU representative: Farage

It was an incredible result for thise wanting fundamental change.

We wish you luck.

Be nice now as Charlie would say.

Loved the CNN production: very impressive.

Loved the reaction of the French Ambassador.......bitter tears !

What a wuss !

God bless America

Hi Ho-hum,

I'm looking forward to your crossing review when you have the time. We will be on SD2 December 10 for the first time in many years. i hope we will still remember some of the crew.

If I recall correctly you were in Sydney recently. We're taking a cruise out of Sydney in January and would love recommendions for restaurants and transfer services?

Thanks,

Cole

Oh my Cole !

How can Hum with transfer services ?

Where to where ?

Hum only does fine dining: is that your type of dining ?

What do you like ?

How many do you need (how many days) ?

Will try.

Serious question time...probably the first and only time I will stoop to such unprecedented levels...

Mr Hum, since the number of guests on the crossings are reaching proportions one would associate with refugee rescue ships in the Med, how has it changed the dynamic, feel and atmosphere onboard if at all? I understood one of the attractions of the crossings were low guest numbers and at times the apparent sensation of enjoying the yacht all to oneself.

Your highly valued opinion much appreciate with normal service of muck raking and mickey taking to resume from myself forthwith.

It's a good question MACT and honestly it was too many: 60 would have been better BUT having said that xing people are odd creatures, they huddle off into small groups and half are in bed by 9.30pm !

The other factor to consider is that the crew are busy cleaning the vessel to meet United States Public Health standards and so are really busy.

Hum & Blondie dined with 3 great chums most nights only. Hum hates big tables and stilted conversation. He chooses his dining companions from a small pool which others may find odd.

There were however opportunities to meet up with other chums at the bars, one on ones and with smaller groups.

Blondie is far more social: Hum is reclusive by comparison.

Haha.....your'e on fine form sir, fine form.

TRUMP IN

COHEN OUT

REMEMBRANCE DAY

FULL MOON

ENGLAND v SCOTLAND

EU EXIT

WINE DELIVERY

....... & BILL !!!!

But thank God there is wine !

Oh and it's a beautiful day.........cold but bright here in Posh Country.

Leaves changing colour.

Have a lovely and peaceful weekend.

Happy recent memories of dear, dear chums on SD and the great, great crew (sincerest apologies to dearest of dears for terrible language adopted: no excuses. Quite understand if you do not wish to travel with Hum again. Oh and sincere apologies for Hum's chum. One of the best guys Hum knows and a privilege to be a friend......but boy, oh boy he upset quite a few !

Hum feeling very ............ ( not quite sure).

Drinking champagne actually.

Let it all wash over you Hum.

"OK Hum"........wise words.

Crazy world right now (but some crazy can be good).

(No H is NOT saying Trump is a bad thing, just momentous: appalled by riots really)