Britannia obstructed balcony allocation

zippy12

hi I'm on cruise b633. and I have today been upgraded from the lowest class obstructed view on G deck up to, B deck I'm buzzing:D:D:D

Well done [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322] good result!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Surely that is in breach of their booking conditions, where it states under the terms and conditions of select fares 'Priority for complimentary cabin upgrades'.:confused:

I see from a later post on here that someone on a Select fare has had an upgrade. I just don't understand why so many who book a Saver fare get an upgrade when there many more Select fare passengers say they have never had an upgrade 😕

Could it be that, having booked Select they choose the cabin they want at the outset and then tick the No Upgrade box?

As others have said, P&Os interpretation of a 'better cabin' is not necessarily everyone's

But surely those people who have knowingly selected "no upgrade" would not come on here and state they have never had an upgrade ?

Could it be that, having booked Select they choose the cabin they want at the outset and then tick the No Upgrade box?

As others have said, P&Os interpretation of a 'better cabin' is not necessarily everyone's

I have never understood why P&O, or any other cruise line, could not offer upgrades to passengers for them to accept or decline rather than just implement them. If its a question of some new customer wanting a specific cabin which you have currently booked, surely they would wait a day or two before looking elsewhere, if its just P&O filling up higher grade cabins at the last minute, same should also apply.

We now need an accessible cabin so this option does not apply, but even before we ticked no upgrade because of the worry that an upgrade might not be to our liking.

We are lowest of the low saver Je obstructed !! Let's see what happens[emoji3]

[emoji126][emoji126][emoji267][emoji267] [emoji445]la Isla bonita [emoji445] [emoji267][emoji267][emoji126]

We were JE but got JC.

Is that classed as an upgrade?

We were JE but got JC.

Is that classed as an upgrade?

Brilliant news!! check P&O for your view, happy holidays, I think you are on the cruise before us we are the 18th Nov thanks for posting [emoji3]

[emoji126][emoji267] [emoji445]la Isla Bonita [emoji445] [emoji267][emoji126]

We are lowest of the low saver Je obstructed !! Let's see what happens[emoji3]

[emoji126][emoji126][emoji267][emoji267] [emoji445]la Isla bonita [emoji445] [emoji267][emoji267][emoji126]

No news yet!

Well done , that sounds like an upgrade to me. Were you on a select or saver fare please?

I'm on saver on B633 and still waiting for cabin[emoji37]

Any news yet? We are still waiting apparently some peeps on our cruise b634 are able to print e tickets and luggage labels. [emoji15]

Just had an upgrade from JC on deck G obstructed view to HD on deck C.

Very pleased with this.

Cruise B365A by the way.

Rick.

Do you mean B635A? I'm still waiting if that's what you meant!