1st time in a Junior Suite! Is there anything I need to know??

4merlurker

It has a huge walkin closet which my wife loves. If you are on an Oasis/Quantum class ship, you get Cosstsl Kitchen dinner access. And on those class ships, you get L'Occitane toiletries!

Looks like the OP might be on Enchantment, in which case no Coastal Kitchen, and probably no walk-in closet.

It has a huge walkin closet which my wife loves. If you are on an Oasis/Quantum class ship, you get Cosstsl Kitchen dinner access. And on those class ships, you get L'Occitane toiletries!

Not all ship classes have the huge walk-in closet. The Legend of the Seas did not so I presume that means all other Vision class ships do not. Based on the OP's signature, they are on Enchantment.

I think we do have a Walk in closet. Cabin 7166?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Just looked up pics for your cabin. Very nice. Big closet, corner aft with gorgeous balcony. If you want to see the actual pics...go to:

cruise line rooms dot com

click on Royal

click on Enchantment

click on deck 7

click on 7166

My experience has been the coffee is for a 4-cup maker instead of the 1-cup maker in the Jr. Suites. Other than that they are great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can someone please explain this to me? I don't understand why they put a coffee maker in the suites but give you the wrong coffee for it? If this is the case, can we bring the pods for the 1 cup makers? We are looking forward to having a coffee maker, but it seems like it's useless? :eek:

On our recent Liberty sailing DW said the coffee was fine, but she does like it bold.

One thing was she found no outlet on the little wall pedestal they put the coffee service on, so she moved it when using it. Wish I had looked closely to confirm, but never did. Did she just miss it or does everyone move the pot over to the vanity area to brew???

Can someone please explain this to me? I don't understand why they put a coffee maker in the suites but give you the wrong coffee for it? If this is the case, can we bring the pods for the 1 cup makers? We are looking forward to having a coffee maker, but it seems like it's useless? :eek:

Marie brings Starbucks VIA and uses the water kettle. I tried the Royal Cup packaged coffee in the JS cabin last month and it was dreadful. Package stated it was less than an ounce of coffee so it is a single cup.