Towels ?? Your own ?

southbayer

The towels on board are pretty rough ... Does anyone ever bring a few of their own on board ?

I was thinking of bringing a few bath towels and a few hand towels.. different color of course... I have luxury super soft towels I buy at JC P......n.y's ..

Or is it it not worth the time... I"m a light packer, so room no prob.

The towels on board are pretty rough ... Does anyone ever bring a few of their own on board ?

I was thinking of bringing a few bath towels and a few hand towels.. different color of course... I have luxury super soft towels I buy at JC P......n.y's ..

Yes! I always do! And my own pillows and blanket! Never leave home without them!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I always take at least one towel from home with me, mainly to wrap my hair in after a shower. The towels that you are provided on the ship (or even in a hotel) are too thick to be able to wrap my hair like i want too.

I bring my hair towel and microfiber towel for excursions. It's like packing 2 pair of socks and worth the real estate in my backpack (my only bag). I do not bring bathroom towels though. The Carnival towels are absorbent and clean everyday :)

Has your hair towel ever been removed from the cabin by mistake when the regular bathroom towels are changed out? I am so tempted to take a microfiber hair towel but don't want to lose it.

If the 'rough' towels on board will affect your cruising comfort, you should bring your own. Others do that too.

Has your hair towel ever been removed from the cabin by mistake when the regular bathroom towels are changed out? I am so tempted to take a microfiber hair towel but don't want to lose it.

I haven't lost one yet and mine are white ! You could bring something with some color on it to help alleviate the concern . I always hang mine on the back of the door with my toiletry bag.

I bring cheap lightweight ones to take off the ship, the carnival ones are too dang heavy to lug around port.

A better option may be to bring your own soft robe to wrap up in after your shower or one of the towel wraps that have the Velcro and stay in place. So do a quick dry with their rough towel then use your soft towel wrap if you want to sit or walk around in a towel for a while getting ready. That way you have something soft on that doesn't take up a lot of room and will stay fresh all week.

here you go Poobear,

https://www.amazon.com/Quick-Dry-Towel-Lightweight-Microfibre/dp/B00NGZLN0M/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw1K2_BRC0s6jtgJzB-aMBEiQA-WzDMT6cwKm7UfC2aUa4ZmcDeTtvD3AnaGXDyxzqMsWgSVgaApNc8P8HAQ

you will love these, best investment. If you have a balcony, they will literally dry in a 1/2 hour. See how small they fold up.

Edited by coevan

here you go Poobear,

https://www.amazon.com/Quick-Dry-Towel-Lightweight-Microfibre/dp/B00NGZLN0M/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw1K2_BRC0s6jtgJzB-aMBEiQA-WzDMT6cwKm7UfC2aUa4ZmcDeTtvD3AnaGXDyxzqMsWgSVgaApNc8P8HAQ

you will love these, best investment. If you have a balcony, they will literally dry in a 1/2 hour. See how small they fold up.

Not to rain on your parade, but you aren't supposed to put towels or anything on the balcony. A few weeks ago, a fire was started On Carnival Sunshine by some jerk throwing a cigarette over the side of the ship and landing on a balcony starting a fire by landing on a towel left to dry on a balcony.

here you go Poobear,

Awesome thank you, and they come in 4 colors and so I can get one for each of us. Those are way cheaper than I thought they would be too. I can fit all 4 in one bag as little as those are. Yay

As far as the safety aspect of drying them on the balcony, someone will be out there while they were drying so not an issue. They wouldn't be left unattended. We'll just hang them out to dry while we are chilling and watching the waves. I usually spend at least an hour or two a day out on my balcony.