Hotel with shuttle service to Civitavecchia port

el barco

Does anyone know if any hotels do a shuttle service to Civitavecchia port? We are arriving around 11.30pm and looking for an transfer from FCO airport to hotel and then to port in the morning. Is this possible? and if so how much approximately for two people?

Thanks for any help

You do realize the distances involved, right? No hotel will just provide a shuttle for that.

A hotel might book a private car for you, but it won't be free.

Or you could just use one of the several airport hotels mentioned here (like the Hilton FCO) and pre-book transfers for the next day, from one of the many vendors mentioned here, like the wonderful Rome in Limo.

The Hotel Traiano do a free shuttle to the port. I am sure they would also be able to arrange a driver to pick you up at the airport, otherwise it's been widely reported on here that the standard rate from the airport to Civitavecchia is 120 Euros.

Thanks everyone for your help. Yes we do know the distance we have done the train previously. We've booked into the Hilton Rome Airport, due to our late arrival. Hopefully the shuttle bus they provide into Rome will drop off somewhere near the train station.

Thanks everyone for your help. Yes we do know the distance we have done the train previously. We've booked into the Hilton Rome Airport, due to our late arrival. Hopefully the shuttle bus they provide into Rome will drop off somewhere near the train station.

If you're starting off at the airport, I would go back to the airport train station and then connecting to your Civi train at Trastevere, which will provide a much easier connection than wading your way through Termini.

If you're starting off at the airport, I would go back to the airport train station and then connecting to your Civi train at Trastevere, which will provide a much easier connection than wading your way through Termini.

This.

Last time I looked into doing the shuttle, there was one drop off/pick up spot, at Teatro Marcello. It's not near anything, really, and definitely NOT near a train station!