EZ Air Question

1midsun

Also regarding less expensive or equivalent fares from the airline, remember EZair offers the "next port" "insurance should a flight into the port city be delayed on the day of sailing.

Also, if the return to the disembarkation port is delayed and you will miss your flight, Princess will take care of rebooking your EZAir flight home at no cost to you. If you did not use EZAir, you are on your own.

(Think, for example, of the cruise ships that are delayed by a day or too returning to Fort Lauderdale. Those with EZAir had Princess do the rebooking. Those on their own had to deal with the airlines jammed phone lines themselves.)

• 5 months later...

I have an EZ fare flight booked for our upcoming Panama Canal cruise - how do I go back in on the Princess website and check if the prices have changed since I booked a month ago? Can I click on the Edit or Modify button without losing the flights I have?

We've used EZ air many times without any problems along the way. Best way I found to check price changes is to go to the Princess web site without signing in. Pull up that cruise and explore the flights offered. As long as Princess has your frequent flyer # your airline perks will be honored if you use that card for payment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I have an EZ fare flight booked for our upcoming Panama Canal cruise - how do I go back in on the Princess website and check if the prices have changed since I booked a month ago? Can I click on the Edit or Modify button without losing the flights I have?

The safe way to check prices is just pull up the cruise that you have booked as if this is a new booking. Under flights enter the same city and dates as you did when you first booked the flights. Note that you can check flights whether you are log in to your princess account or not.

I just did this several times this week.

Yes you can do this without changing anything.

The best way is to go to your air booking in the personalizer and click the green box "add/modify flights. Put in your parameters for your desired new flights.

When you pick the new flights it will give you a comparison "old" and "new" price. You can either pick the new flights or leave the old ones alone. :)

Of course the "red" box is cancel flights.

Just remember some prices for new bookings change depending on the promos available.

I booked EZair for our South America trip.

When I checked prices w/o checking into my act., the price was $300 cheaper for the same flight. Princess wouldn't change my flight cost because --it was under a different promo.

Just remember some prices for new bookings change depending on the promos available.

I booked EZair for our South America trip.

When I checked prices w/o checking into my act., the price was $300 cheaper for the same flight. Princess wouldn't change my flight cost because --it was under a different promo.

You couldn't go into your personalizer and book the new fare? There is usually no need to call Princess as you can do this online. What air promo was it?

I just did this several times this week.

Yes you can do this without changing anything.

The best way is to go to your air booking in the personalizer and click the green box "add/modify flights. Put in your parameters for your desired new flights.

When you pick the new flights it will give you a comparison "old" and "new" price. You can either pick the new flights or leave the old ones alone. :)

Of course the "red" box is cancel flights.

I have done this many times for a price change.

You will get a new reservation number for the air, your cruise reservation stays the same.

I have done this many times for a price change.

You will get a new reservation number for the air, your cruise reservation stays the same.

I've modified my EZair flights through the Cruise Personalizer many times to get a lower airfare or better flights & even with just getting a lower price get a new reservation locator code.

Most non-US airlines that I've used charge a seat assignment fee to reserve a seat earlier than about 24 hours before departure. My next flight is on KLM who allows me to pay for a seat reservation at a minimum fee of $20. However the fee is non-refundable & with our 6 airfare reductions we would've lost $120 in seat assignment fees for our $241 flight.

It's something to consider because each change (including refaring on the same flights) is considered a cancellation & new booking with a new reservation locator code and thus any paid seat assignment fees are lost with each modification.