Favorite Food Republic items on Escape?

LMaxwell

Just curious for those that have gone, what are some of your favorite items from Food Republic. This is the one specialty dining I am pretty set on trying out on the Escape.

May sound dumb, but we would order the Elote Mexicano (corn) every time we went there. We've been on the Escape twice and go to FR for lunch.

image44.jpeg

Just curious for those that have gone, what are some of your favorite items from Food Republic. This is the one specialty dining I am pretty set on trying out on the Escape.

Try out Food Republic early!!! Dont wait until the end because then you will be sad you didnt have time to go back. Its a wonderful spot on the ship when i went it was pretty empty so it was quiet too. I had the California Roll, Bulgogi Tacos and the rice.

Get the Kimchee Rice. I thought the flavor was amazing. Totally Wowed!

The pastrami dumplings are my #1 favorite. I have them every time I go. Also a few weeks ago I discovered the banana bun dessert and it was one of the best I've ever had.

Be aware that it's easy to over-order in Food Republic because everything looks delicious on the menu. We enjoy pacing ourselves by ordering one or two items at a time then if we're still hungry (which is rarely), order something else.

Tracy

I have honestly loved everything I've had at Food Republic, and in 5 visits, we've tried most the menu. My favorites are probably all the types of dumplings. The only things I wouldn't order again are the sliders and lobster rolls. Although we loved them, the bread was too filling so it limited us from being able to try more dishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app