Why no Guy's on Miracle?

flutepilot

The only Spirit-class ship with a GBJ is the Pride.

The Miracle did get some of the fun 2.0 upgrades. Guys was not one of those. Logic has it because she was destined for their things (not U.S.) which is why they did not put Guys on her (which is similar to what they did on a couple of her sisters ships. The poster I was quoting was implying that Carnival cuts corners in all places, he has a somewhat jaded view on the cruise line.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Miracle did get some of the fun 2.0 upgrades. Guys was not one of those. Logic has it because she was destined for their things (not U.S.) which is why they did not put Guys on her (which is similar to what they did on a couple of her sisters ships. The poster I was quoting was implying that Carnival cuts corners in all places, he has a somewhat jaded view on the cruise line.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No I dont I just call them as I see them. Personally we are fine with the grill especially when they offer chicken fingers.

Carnival offers a great vacation but they are not perfect.

They have to pay some sort of fee to Guy's to have it and they dont want to do it on all ships. Nothing more nothing less.

I agree that it was because Miracle was originally slated to go to China and then they changed the plan but I don't think it is a great loss to be on a ship without Guys!

I cannot see that those burgers are worth waiting on the lines I have seen on other ships!!

No I dont I just call them as I see them. Personally we are fine with the grill especially when they offer chicken fingers.

Carnival offers a great vacation but they are not perfect.

They have to pay some sort of fee to Guy's to have it and they dont want to do it on all ships. Nothing more nothing less.

Fair enough

Sent from my iPhone

I agree that it was because Miracle was originally slated to go to China and then they changed the plan but I don't think it is a great loss to be on a ship without Guys!

I cannot see that those burgers are worth waiting on the lines I have seen on other ships!!

They are well worth waiting in line for, which by the way goes extremely quickly. I sure hope the Dream gets one added in February during dry dock!

Have had them on a bunch of cruises and enjoy them. Generally lines not that long we have found.

Ok--I suppose everyone has different tastebuds but I have not met a burger yet that was worth waiting in line!

Unfortunately around lunch time, unless you want to wait sitting down in the dining room, or wait for room service, you will have to wait in line. Just one of the trade off's of a cruise vacation.

But I agree with your general assertion about a Guys burger. The actual flavor of the meat is pretty good. The rest (bun, cheese, topping bar experience) would be best un-experienced!

Edited by Badfinger

The burgers are very good. I usually know by the third day what time is best to beat the lines.

Also have awesome onion rings but hard to get more than one:eek:

The burgers are ok. I've had better; I've had far worse.

I wouldn't avoid a ship just because they lacked Guys

While I would not go on or not go on due to Guys, it is the best burger on the seas (note I said seas).

Sent from my iPhone

Unfortunately around lunch time, unless you want to wait sitting down in the dining room, or wait for room service, you will have to wait in line. Just one of the trade off's of a cruise vacation.

But I agree with your general assertion about a Guys burger. The actual flavor of the meat is pretty good. The rest (bun, cheese, topping bar experience) would be best un-experienced!

On the Vista, there was never a line. They fed in from both sides.

Sent from my iPhone

While I would not go on or not go on due to Guys, it is the best burger on the seas (note I said seas).

Sent from my iPhone

I suppose, but I don't cruise to eat burgers

We may have one or 2 on a 7-day cruise, but they certainly aren't my reason for cruising :D

Now the Sea Day Brunch, on the other hand...:o

Edited by VASOXFANN