Why no Guy's on Miracle?

flutepilot

Since you dont even cruise Carnival the point is

Moot.

Sent from my iPhone

I haven't updated my signature in 5 years, and I have now lived in south Florida for almost 4 years within an hour of MIA FLL.

Assume nothing, and as such YOUR point is moot!

No I dont I just call them as I see them. Personally we are fine with the grill especially when they offer chicken fingers.

Carnival offers a great vacation but they are not perfect.

They have to pay some sort of fee to Guy's to have it and they dont want to do it on all ships. Nothing more nothing less.

I would have been happy with the Blue Iguana (loved those tacos) or the Mongolian Wok or the Indian food. The only food that I enjoyed on my cruise was the Chef's Table and the MDR. I H.A.T.E.D the food on the lido deck.

I would have been happy with the Blue Iguana (loved those tacos) or the Mongolian Wok or the Indian food. The only food that I enjoyed on my cruise was the Chef's Table and the MDR. I H.A.T.E.D the food on the lido deck.

The only thing you enjoyed was CT?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I thought they still grilled burgers by the pool on the miracle? Are those any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The Pre-Guys cheeseburgers from the grill by the lido pool on the Magic were very good...IMO equally as good as a Guys burger..and definitely less greasy. Of course there was no toppings bar. But after a few minutes the toppings bar is a total mess that you might want to avoid. The workers try to keep it refilled and clean...yeah they try.

And the fat is goes right in my veins and arteries. I just had them roto rooted out for the 2nd time in 20 years. I'd like to go another 20 before my next angioplasty.

They might be better cooked on an open grill or even a George Foreman, but that's just a guess. Every one has a subjective opinion on food, enjoy yours. I'll enjoy mine.

Have a little hamburger in your Guys grease burger ;)

Never?

I find that hard to believe at lunch time on a sea day.

I understand and thought the same thing. The absolute worst time was 3 deep for about 5 minutes. The space was maybe a little bigger, maybe that crowd was not so much into Guys. Just reporting what I say and commented on at the time. 1 PM on our first sea day (our first full day on the ship) the two guys working it were just talking.... That said, I was shocked every day (and evening) wondering where the crowds were.