Fiction or ??

Renmar

And to top the whole stinking cruise off, they expected us to leave our room before we were ready on the last day. FYI Princess, I'll leave when I'm good and ready!

LoL.....like next week:D. "I know you have new guest boarding they can sleep on the couch".....LoL

That's pretty funny, but not as funny as a post I read a couple of days ago.

A woman said she was never cruising Princess again because the pools were too deep for her to stand on the bottom, her cabin steward didn't know her by name, and it took two days for a robe to appear in her closet. :rolleyes:

But she was probably not kidding. :eek:

I talked to two different people of late and couldn't believe my ears:

On Princess, a woman told me that did not get a wedge of lemon with her crab cake so she was never going to sail on Princess again. We hadn't even finished the muster drill yet. Yowsa ... I bet that was a long week for her.

On RCCL, while waiting for the buffet to open, this lady complained she did not even get tissues in her room. I told her we hadn't either when we first boarded but I asked for some and our room steward brought us two boxes....so she should just ask. She said it was her first and last cruise on RCCL. Wow...I bet she will run out of cruiselines before she runs out of years of life.

You just cannot make this stuff up!!

They wouldn't let me carry my 45 aboard even though I had it in a holster on my belt. Then they got all over us and confiscated our fishing poles for fishing off the fantail. We were catching a lot of fish too. Then they served us every kind of food for breakfast even tho I only wanted coffee. The nerve of these people!!! And those Canadians have the nerve to say "Aye?" besides having funny money.

I know I am a chair hogging, booze smuggling under dressed Canadian cruiser who pays for his cruise with funny money but we do NOT say Aye, we say “EH” after every second sentence.:D

Theo

Never again for me! I went down to the Purser's Desk to buy a new purse to go with one of my outfits. They did not have one at the Purser's Desk . Why do they call it that? A man came out and said he was the Purser, and could he help me. I told him what kind of purse I want and could he get one for me. He said he doesn't do that kind of work. Then I want to know why a Purser can not make/get me a purse?

I wonder which Comedian incorporates these into it's act for a ship? Maybe it can replace the toilet sound jokes or "does this elevator go to the front of the ship from here" lines. :D

There may be a frown or two in the audience but my money is a standing O might be in store.

I wonder which Comedian incorporates these into it's act for a ship? Maybe it can replace the toilet sound jokes or "does this elevator go to the front of the ship from here" lines. :D

There may be a frown or two in the audience but my money is a standing O might be in store.

On one of our cruises, the comedian wasn't too funny until he started his slide show comparing another cruise line to Princess (he apparently got some passengers and crew members to participate in the photos). It was hysterical.

A woman said she was never cruising Princess again because the pools were too deep for her to stand on the bottom, her cabin steward didn't know her by name, and it took two days for a robe to appear in her closet. :rolleyes:

Not sure it was Princess but someone posted a couple of years ago that the cruise line had ruined, I say again "RUINED" their cruise. After pointing out that they had spent a large sum on a three day cruise in a "SUITE", they found out upon boarding that they cruise line only served Pepsi products which totally ruined, I say again "RUINED" their entire cruise. Not only that but the cruise line refused to compensate them for their failure to inform them at the time they made the reservation that they only served "PEPSI".

Oh, the inhumanity of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know how they can reserve a set of elevators and take them out of service when everyone is getting on the ship! (Gee, there's only 6,000 pieces of luggage to deliver, and if it's not delivered AT ONCE, there goes the next complaint!)

Don't know how they can reserve a set of elevators and take them out of service when everyone is getting on the ship! (Gee, there's only 6,000 pieces of luggage to deliver, and if it's not delivered AT ONCE, there goes the next complaint!)

I have never seen them do that

Always use the crew and freight ones

I had it with Princess for the following reasons;

• On our last cruise they removed my personal items from the chair in the pool area at lunch time even though I already had it placed there at 8:00 AM.

• When formal night came around we were not allowed in the dining room because we were wearing our DESIGNER shorts topped with our $ 100.00 T shirts. Actually I think the main reason was the flip-flops but we offered to change those for runners.

• They also confiscated our 3 bottles of booze (rum) we tried to smuggle on board although we managed to get away with 1 bottle of wine (I had that hidden in one of my inside coat pockets, :p).

• To top it all off we had rain for 3 days in a row, there must be something they can do about that.

We complained about all of this at the front desk but the lady just stared at me with her mouth open!! We asked for compensation but they refused, I wonder why.

Needless to say we removed all the gratuities.

Theo

I originally read this and thought you were serious. I was disgusted. Then I read it again and caught the sarcasm :D

-Andrew