Cant print boarding passes...what happens?

amsred2

How 'bout this? Make friends with the harbor pilot, bring him some donuts, and ride out to the ship with him. Climb the little rope ladder to Deck 0 and -- poof! -- you're on the ship. That would work too, right? ;)

Hahaha, another great suggestion, love it! :D:D

Hi there

If you don't trust the library to access your account, and you don't want/can't find another printer you can always just do your online check in, and take a picture of the pages you need with a phone or a camera, as was said the porters will give you your luggage tags.

That would be easy and cheap enough.

hope this helps

In this day of technology and with all the printing options available in the world around you (cheap printers always for sale, ink sold everywhere, printing service stores, library), I find it hard to believe anyone cannot print out a boarding pass or luggage tag.

Sadly, the world might have passed you by

sorry, but this is a ridiculous post, the OP "chooses" not to print his boarding pass.

Wow, you really do know everything don't you? Not everything is a simple task to every person. If I had two days until my cruise and a broken printer, I wouldn't be out shopping for a new printer. Not everyone has close neighbors or friends/relatives. Not everyone lives in an area with readily available amenities. Not everyone has a job with printing capabilities. I am saying all of this out of experience. Having lived in a rural community for the past 5 years....even the most simple tasks can be difficult. Many of the areas in my city don't even have high speed Internet access available. The library has limited hours and resources. We have to drive 3 hours to get to a regular sized airport. So before you are too quick to judge others, realize that not everyone's situation is the same as yours. Not printing boarding passes is not the end of the world.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

In this day & age it's easy enough to print.

Option 1 download Adobe Acrobat and print your boarding passes as PDF files, save them to a stick then go to local library/UPS/Fedex store to print

Option 2 print them off at the office when everyone else has gone home

Option 3 give the stick to a friend who has a printer

Option 4 buy a new printer

Option 5 show up to the ship trouble is you might be delayed in dropping off your bags without a luggage tag

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by bunnyette

In this day & age it's easy enough to print.

Option 1 download Adobe Acrobat and print your boarding passes as PDF files, save them to a stick then go to local library/UPS/Fedex store to print

Option 2 print them off at the office when everyone else has gone home

Option 3 give the stick to a friend who has a printer

Option 4 buy a new printer

Option 5 show up to the ship trouble is you might be delayed in dropping off your bags without a luggage tag

]

These are the best answers. I did number 1 for years. (It is so simple on a MAC to make pdf files from the print page). I went years without a printer, never needed one when the UPS or FedEx stores had nice color printers that always had ink and paper and it only cost me $0.10 per page (or so).

Some folks on this website really tend to over think things sometimes.