Only 4:30 Boarding time left on NCL Escape Cruise

CruiserfromCanada

Not all ports/cruises require you to select a time. Keep an eye on your on-line check-in, sometimes it appears without warning a couple of weeks before the cruise. People have reported receiving their e-docs and then later discovering that they were back down to only 80% checked in because the system added this requirement.

But I have the impression that the majority of sailings do not have arrival time selection, so if you don't see it, don't worry about it.

I'm cruising in Jan 2017. I booked the cruise well in advance but never saw where you were able to pick a boarding time. How do I go about getting an early time? Is there a point where you pick it or is just assigned.

If it is done, you would be asked during your online check in. Your edocs should ahow at the top right the time you are to arrive at the port.

Suites guest and at least platinum members do not have to pick a time.

Once boarding starts, many ports have started boarding platinum members first (followed by gold, silver, and bronze) before starting boarding group numbers.

Hopefully Miami will start soon.

This is off topic that was not the question.

So start your own thread.

I was nervous about this as well on my first NCL sailing on the Escape Oct 1-8. We were also given 4:30pm as arrival time as we booked late. Arrived at port at 11:30 and boarded easily and quickly. Glad I know for next time so I won't stress about it!