On the Glory right now (week of October 15-22, 2016)

firemanbobswife

I have got the cruise, transportation and insurance taken care for all 8 of us adults, so now I will probably be asking more questions. :)

I have been in the Serenity on a few ships and never found what I am asking.

If you used the Serenity on the Glory at all, ( I am not a prude, but wanted to know ahead of time) did you noticed any men or women wearing very little clothing? I was told that someone had checked out the Serenity (don't know which ship), and the men and women were almost nude. Just curious. :)

I have got the cruise, transportation and insurance taken care for all 8 of us adults, so now I will probably be asking more questions. :)

I have been in the Serenity on a few ships and never found what I am asking.

If you used the Serenity on the Glory at all, ( I am not a prude, but wanted to know ahead of time) did you noticed any men or women wearing very little clothing? I was told that someone had checked out the Serenity (don't know which ship), and the men and women were almost nude. Just curious. :)

I did spend time up there on all of my Glory cruises, and I did not notice any of that. Mostly people lounging in the clamshells and the loungers getting some sun. It was quiet and relaxing. Don't worry about what you hear. Each cruise depending on length and demographics could vary, but it was no where near a peep show!

Edited by firemanbobswife

I have to chime in, I was on the Glory 10/1-10/8 and that glass door was shattered when WE boarded and stayed like that all week!

kept the hallway super HOT with the door open.

Also they were replacing carpet in some of the cabins, which means they took everything out, they may have forgotten to replace your bed side table??

I did spend time up there on all of my Glory cruises, and I did not notice any of that. Mostly people lounging in the clamshells and the loungers getting some sun. It was quiet and relaxing. Don't worry about what you hear. Each cruise depending on length and demographics could vary, but it was no where near a peep show!

It could have been a peep show.... :D

But really, I though the "Serenity" name fit well. It was overall very quiet, comfortable, etc. Nice bartenders, too. Nothing weird or out of the ordinary. Lot of people fully clothed just relaxing and getting some shade as well. We spent some decent time up there ourselves after dropping the kids off. I liked it a lot.

Edited by BNBR

I have to chime in, I was on the Glory 10/1-10/8 and that glass door was shattered when WE boarded and stayed like that all week!

kept the hallway super HOT with the door open.

Also they were replacing carpet in some of the cabins, which means they took everything out, they may have forgotten to replace your bed side table??

It was the same carpet as the last time I was in there but that is a great guess!

Thanks for letting me know about the Serenity area. Sounds good to me. :)

Missa03319, as for transportation, I cannot tell you the name. I booked our cruise through a TA in our area. I like this, as if something goes wrong, it is easy to contact them, and they have been in business over 20 some years. I did check with Carnival to see about transportation, to see what they would charge. I think they were around $20 or $30pp more than what we paid. For 8 people, $240 both ways, I thought that was good.

Here I go with another question. In the bathroom, I know they don't furnish much now, compared to years ago. What do they put out for you to use in the shower, etc.? This way, I can advise everyone (they still may want to take their own kind, and I know there is a hair blower) what they NEED to bring in toiletries.

Do they still have the Love & Marriage or a show like that any more? They were always so good. Any other shows you would like to recommend we check out?

Firemanbob'swife, I know you answer so many questions and are doing a WONDERFUL job, and may have overlooked one of them that I ask, but did answer the other one. :)

Do they still do the Love & Marriage show, or something like that?

Firemanbob'swife, I know you answer so many questions and are doing a WONDERFUL job, and may have overlooked one of them that I ask, but did answer the other one. :)

Do they still do the Love & Marriage show, or something like that?

Yes they still have it. It's in the FunTimes somewhere. 10:00pm Tuesday night. I included the link to the FunTines previously in this thread in case you missed it.

Edited by firemanbobswife