Navigator of the Seas - a few questions before we sail Saturday

Hi all :)

I'm hoping someone can help me out with the following questions;

1. We sail 22-28 October, is there likely to be a fancy dress night for kids for Halloween or would that only happen on 31st October. Not sure whether to take dd's pirate outfit ;)

2. Anybody know if it's cheaper to buy the soda package now instead of onboard?

3. I haven't been able to book any entertainment online, either it didn't ever get released or I missed it. What do I need to book once onboard?

4. I read that the adults only pool area is heated, is there a heated pool or whirlpools that children can use? I think it'll be too cold otherwise for dd to use the pool, not sure whether to take swim things.

Hope some of you can help me out :)

1. We sail 22-28 October, is there likely to be a fancy dress night for kids for Halloween or would that only happen on 31st October. Not sure whether to take dd's pirate outfit ;)

3. I haven't been able to book any entertainment online, either it didn't ever get released or I missed it. What do I need to book once onboard?

4. I read that the adults only pool area is heated, is there a heated pool or whirlpools that children can use? I think it'll be too cold otherwise for dd to use the pool, not sure whether to take swim things.

Soda package is the same price beforehand as it is on board.

Entertainment us not available to book on Navigator (only Oasis and Quantum classes). Shows are twice daily and geared to early and late settings. You will find out on board how they are handling ice show tickets.

Halloween is only *on* Halloween. :)

Marion Mom is right...Halloween is ONLY on the 31st...and only for a couple hours at night!

I don't know what ship you're on, but I've never seen a "heated" pool...other than heated by the sun! Natural SOLAR heat!

If it's not hot, there's no need to get in the pool....

Do not miss the Ice show, it will be repeated a few times, other shows are normally not crowded

On Navigator last month, tickets for the ice show were allocated by muster station number. That made it easier than having to queue up to get tickets. However only one show, and not repeated for anyone wanting to see it again.

On Navigator last month, tickets for the ice show were allocated by muster station number. That made it easier than having to queue up to get tickets. However only one show, and not repeated for anyone wanting to see it again.

Interesting , I have never seen this show not repeated and I have seen it when show was repeated 4 times

Are you from a hot climate? The main pool is not heated but I have never found that to be a problem because we are from Oregon and any water over 70 degrees is hot. There are whirlpools that are available at the main pool that the kids can use. Also, they have a splash zone area for kids where there are a lot of water effects and shallower water.

Interesting , I have never seen this show not repeated and I have seen it when show was repeated 4 times

I *think* what he means is that you are assigned to just one show. You are not given a choice.

However, anyone is invited to wait in the standby line to get in to a different performance.

I *think* what he means is that you are assigned to just one show. You are not given a choice.

However, anyone is invited to wait in the standby line to get in to a different performance.

Yes you are assigned to one show, with no choice. They are spread out across the cruise, so just the one show.

Yes you are assigned to one show, with no choice. They are spread out across the cruise, so just the one show.

But you can go "standby" to any other performance. I almost always see empty seats, so everyone seems to get in, even those on the standby line.

:)