LIVE from ANTHEM of the Seas - October 20, 2016

Does anyone have the world record handy for the amount of egg whites eaten in 9 days? I'm pretty sure I'm destroying that mark. I'll give Mr. Guinness a call first thing Monday morning.

57891ed7191cfd5939e57f869d98a32f.jpg

Definitely my go to breakfast.

BTW, you water bottle is the same type from Diamonds in December one year. Except they were blue. And said Diamonds in December. :o

A couple of back-to-back trivia wins at 8 PM and 8:30 PM before our 9:15 PM dinner reservation. We were supposed to eat at Solarium Bistro again however they tried calling us at 8 PM to see if we could come in earlier. Long story short: we ended up eating at Silk.

The first trivia win was at 50's/60's music trivia. A couple of water bottles was the prize. I forgot to snap a picture of our sheet.

0278ed2dd276e73dff8812cd18b7e456.jpg

The 2nd win was at another TV theme song trivia. Two more hats for us. Hey, I'm just glad they're not zipper pulls. This could also be my most creative and hilarious team name yet.

c2e2c0b87760ffeb4fd741c3811d3da6.jpg

I really enjoy those hats...I wish they sold something similar in the stores...however, I've never been able to find a hat that basic...and I'm normally not the winner at trivia so no hats for me :-(

I asked a Music Hall bartender about drink cards (strictly for research purposes). He said they stopped offering them recently.

I'm going to ask 2 more bartenders at 2 other bars as well. I'm sure all 3 stories will be different.

Bartender in Solarium just said "We don't have those on this ship but you can still get them on other ships".

One more bartender to go for my drink card census research.

Walking back to our room just now (room 10250), I found this on our door. What the? Who the? But then neither my room key nor my WOW band would work opening the door. Yeah, that's because I was on deck 11. What an idiot.

Don't tell me I'm the only one that's ever done that.

Must be the Poland Spring effect. Dr. Ho would be proud of you this week. At least you still have your sense of humor.

The Solarium pool is the only pool that is open on this windy and slightly rocky day.

Enjoying your review, thank you!! If this is the only pool open - are they allowing kids in? We're on this Saturday's sailing - make sure you take good care of her in the next few days!! [emoji1360]

Enjoying your review, thank you!! If this is the only pool open - are they allowing kids in? We're on this Saturday's sailing - make sure you take good care of her in the next few days!! [emoji1360]

I didn't see any signs posted that kids were allowed in the Solarium pool today.

Walking back to our room just now (room 10250), I found this on our door. What the? Who the? But then neither my room key nor my WOW band would work opening the door. Yeah, that's because I was on deck 11. What an idiot.

0e0e87b77ecd05a28fc13ab1d2b3a3eb.jpg

While not yet on a ship it's probably in my future because of late I'm standing beside the passenger door of vehicles in parking lots as my husband walks on by! Then, if I haven't opened a unlocked door he sheepishly lets me know it's not our vehicle!

Really nice place. They have a couple of bars. You can also have food delivered to your beach chairs or use their open-air casual restaurant. We prefer the restaurant so we can avoid the sun for a little bit.

29fdbe6599dd6d4dde811db1a6a51054.jpg

691e7ade531f1e323aad8874ec002642.jpg

5e48ac04228f36c3ba086d88c91fa8cb.jpg

06b08b3fe61914f3690f56ce7cfe56a8.jpg

This is our first stop in St Martin every year, love this bar!

0e0e87b77ecd05a28fc13ab1d2b3a3eb.jpg

Back in July, my hubby did this same thing but on 4 different decks till he finally got the right room! I laughed for a good 20 minutes after he told me. LOVING this review! Great stuff!!

The Solarium pool is the only pool that is open on this windy and slightly rocky day.

It's the only pool we used during our 9 nights on board. It's very relaxing. Absolutely love the views from the Solarium, and the observation decks on the bridge wings.

Back in July, my hubby did this same thing but on 4 different decks till he finally got the right room! I laughed for a good 20 minutes after he told me. LOVING this review! Great stuff!!

Best. Line. Ever. You are one of the funniest people I've never met. Thanks for the entertainment.

Thank you! Thanks for following along.