LIVE from ANTHEM of the Seas - October 20, 2016

Definitely not doggie bags for Johnny Rockets... ;)

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Haha. Definitely not.

Have a safe flight Bugsy. Your live Liberty review is just what I am going to need to get thru the post-cruise depression this week.

Another great dinner at the Grande last night following another trivia win.

The lobster at the Grande this week was the best I have ever had on a cruise ship. I ordered two tails and considered getting a 3rd but all I could picture in my head was Dr. Ho shaking his head in disgust. So I passed.

A few years ago on the Oasis I couldn't even get thru one lobster tail. It was like trying to cut thru a tire. And it had no taste at all. The lobster this week was very good. I think I am sad to see Dynamic Dining going away because I have a feeling the lobster on formal night will not be as good. I also like how easy it is to change restaurants and dinner times on the app on the phone. Oh well.

20/20 in classic rock trivia scored us a couple more water bottles (minus the Diamonds in December logo John). I've given away 5 of the 7 bottles that we have won the last couple of days.

44d8839dacb5122e2d5dfcb278fb03e7.jpg

Edited by Yorkvillain

The lobster at the Grande this week was the best I have ever had on a cruise ship. I ordered two tails and considered getting a 3rd but all I could picture in my head was Dr. Ho shaking his head in disgust. So I passed.

A few years ago on the Oasis I couldn't even get thru one lobster tail. It was like trying to cut thru a tire. And it had no taste at all. The lobster this week was very good. I think I am sad to see Dynamic Dining going away because I have a feeling the lobster on formal night will not be as good. I also like how easy it is to change restaurants and dinner times on the app on phone. Oh well.

20/20 in classic rock trivia scored us a couple more water bottles (minus the Diamonds in December logo John). I've given away 5 of the 7 bottles that we won the last couple of days.

44d8839dacb5122e2d5dfcb278fb03e7.jpg

We were there last night. We only got 14, I almost walked over and asked if anyone was named Yorkvillain.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

20/20 in classic rock trivia scored us a couple more water bottles (minus the Diamonds in December logo John). I've given away 5 of the 7 bottles that we have won the last couple of days.

I may have missed, but no progressive trivia?

Royal Caribbean can you please put these warnings a little higher to the opening where everyone can see them? I was really hungry and this close to jamming my empty hand into the receptacle to play rubbish roulette.

33265e1be7351cecd92cb138cd98b3be.jpg

4d05a2b154cffc0f0eca989944f1add3.jpg

527934aeea36e7a2c4d86c7df582bb32.jpg

Makes you wonder why they felt the need to put this sign on here. Thank you Captain Obvious!

Makes you wonder why they felt the need to put this sign on here. Thank you Captain Obvious!

I know it kind of ruins the running joke, but it's probably from one of the galleys where they would sort edible and inedible garbage. Edible left overs are ground up and dumped over the side to feed the fish according the behind the scenes tour I took last week.

Just saw a world class speedo. Real top shelf effort by this guy. I froze for a second and considered taking a picture but I think it's a little too x-rated for cruise critic.

Wow top shelf! He really went for it! Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow top shelf! He really went for it! Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not as great as the gentleman in San Juan in my Quantum review (worth checking out by the way, just make sure you don't eat right before you look at it).

This guy today gets a well deserved silver medal though.

Hi I'm sorry if this has already been discussed but were there any photo packages available onboard for purchase?

I meant to order it, forgot and now it won't let me since we leave tomorrow.

Thank you.

I believe it is $299. Earlier in the week it was "on sale" for $269.