Oasis 4 home port Europe or china ?

dub237

Hi

I think the home port of oasis 4 Will be Barcelone or eventualy china but not in the us, i just checked the price of harmony in the us and i was surprised to see It so low : 500 eu for 1 week omg ,in Europe the lowest price was 900 eu !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought it would be going to Miami, they are building a new terminal that will handle Oasis class.

That's what many are speculating (including myself). It's pretty much guaranteed that Miami will see an Oasis Class ship once the new terminal is built, and it makes sense that it would be Oasis 4.

I also think Europe or China will get #4. I cannot see having 4 of the same class out of Florida. One of the current 3 will go to Miami.

It is possible that they bring over 4 and send another to Europe. Only time will tell but it's fun speculating.

Possibly China and it certainly would make more sense to send either Oasis 4 or 5 there as they can make the necessary adaptations to the ship during construction as opposed to after.

I don't see an Oasis class ship ever sailing year round from Barcelona. Average temperatures from November through April are low to mid 50's which is too cold for an Oasis class ship and all her outdoor spaces. More likely that when Royal decides to enter the year round market from Barcelona it will be with a Quantum class ship that is designed with the colder temperatures in mind.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Possibly China and it certainly would make more sense to send either Oasis 4 or 5 there as they can make the necessary adaptations to the ship during construction as opposed to after.

I don't see an Oasis class ship ever sailing year round from Barcelona. Average temperatures from November through April are low to mid 50's which is too cold for an Oasis class ship and all her outdoor spaces. More likely that when Royal decides to enter the year round market from Barcelona it will be with a Quantum class ship that is designed with the colder temperatures in mind.

Agree with this. I think it would make sense to base one of the new quantum class ships year round in Southampton / Barcelona . I can see an oasis class ship in the med in summer on a permanent basis but it would definitely need to move to warmer climate for the winter months.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Agree with this. I think it would make sense to base one of the new quantum class ships year round in Southampton / Barcelona . I can see an oasis class ship in the med in summer on a permanent basis but it would definitely need to move to warmer climate for the winter months.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Why not going to canary Island and Maroc for winter ...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was at Captains Corner on the Oasis on Friday and Captain Rob said that the Oasis class ships are designed for the Caribbean market. He mentioned that the Quantum class ships are more suited for traveling to multiple cruise markets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk