Cruise planner weekend sale

Just tried to book Chops for Xmas Day on Navigator and it isn't even showing as an option!, neither is Giovanni's! :confused:

They aren't showing up on any of the ships for those days as well as New Years and haven't ever since the dining opened for booking. Most likely they will be available to book on board but at a premium price.

I was wondering when the ability to book things through cruise planner becomes available. I have tried to book beverage package, dining and Internet and it keeps coming up as 'sorry we cannot reserve this right now'. We are cruising in June.

I am also cruising in June and was able to book the beverage package and all the dining reservations.

Can you remember how much the 2 Device surf & Stream package was.

Just want to know if it will be cheaper to buy 2 single packages or wait until the 2 device package returns after the sale.

I can't remember exactly but I think it was around £18 or £19. I know for sure this sale price is cheaper.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are cruising in Jan 2017 do you think they will have this sale again or do you think the deluxe beverage package will go to 30% off at all

Sent from my Arc using Forums mobile app

This specific sale, who knows? I rebooked my drink package for my December Freedom cruise for $41 plus grats a couple weeks ago. It went back up to $44 or so "on sale" then back down to the same $41 I paid this weekend so you never know. There always seems to be some sort of deal on. My parents saved $20 on their 1 device surf and stream voom package today though.

Bottom line, if you're happy with the package price now I'd pay and book it now. You can always cancel and rebook up until a few days prior to sailing if you choose or a better deal comes up.

I am also cruising in June and was able to book the beverage package and all the dining reservations.

Thanks. I just tried again and it came up with a comment about being from 180 days before the cruise. Must be an Aussie thing. 🤔

This specific sale, who knows? I rebooked my drink package for my December Freedom cruise for $41 plus grats a couple weeks ago. It went back up to $44 or so "on sale" then back down to the same $41 I paid this weekend so you never know. There always seems to be some sort of deal on. My parents saved $20 on their 1 device surf and stream voom package today though.

Bottom line, if you're happy with the package price now I'd pay and book it now. You can always cancel and rebook up until a few days prior to sailing if you choose or a better deal comes up.

How do you cancel and rebook? I can't seem to find where to cancel my drink pkg. All i see is add package. Thanks Nevermind, i finally found it and got rebooked. Thanks!

Edited by sharc913

Glad you did. That's weird that the address shows up as a bunch of asterisks.

I had to go ahead and hit add, and then my order history icon showed up at the top of that page. Was able to cancel from there. Thanks for trying anyway!!

I had booked the surf and stream for my 9 day sailing of the Navigator in December for 107.91. It's now 80.91 :D

However, the Deluxe Bev package is slightly more expensive than when I bought it so I left it unchanged...

Does anyone know why Giovanni's and Sabor are no longer listed on my cruise planner? Not on the list to reserve at all. We are on the Navigator in June 2017.

No clue. I'm sailing the Navi in December this year and they're both showing up for me.

Interesting reading about the different prices for the drinks package, mine is currently advertised at £45. Where do you find these offers, are they emailed to you or do they just appear in the cruise planner - thanks.

Cruise Planner.