LIVE from Harmony B2B First 2 US Sailing's

Any update if there is a chefs table?

Chefs table was not an option on either of my cruises, it may have been because it was just short 3 and 2 day cruises. I have read on a RCI blog that there is Chefs Table in Chops Grille for up to 14 guests, so it may be offered on a 7 night

RCI blog dot com/2016/04/22/99-days-of-harmony-chefs-table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by happychippy

Thanks for the pic of the farthest corner aft cabin! The obstruction won't bother us that much, since we don't intend to spend a lot of time in the cabin.:rolleyes: It's too high up to really see the aqua show and I just wanted to be able to see/smell the ocean, feel the breezes, and check out the day's weather conditions!;) I'm sure we will really enjoy that cabin!:cool: Thanks for your review and all of the wonderful pics, and safe travels home! Happy future cruising!!

I have not sat down since 11:45am. I went to Nassau and toured the Warwick Resort which is amazing!! They are a new resort on Paradise Island. All Inclusive Adults Only. They offer Day Passes through Resort for a day. As an agent that 90% cruises its great to tour before recommending but I would highly recommend. Anyway, so after the tour I had to run over to Marina Village to get some Watermelon sour chewy candy that my sisters wanted. Then back on the ship to finish these cabin tours. These cabins were all over this ship. I step off the elevator and look at the sign to find the room and it never failed it was on the complete opposite of where I was. Of course you are I think in my head. Collected some more pins and it's now 4:04pm and I'm grabbing a snack and Dr Pepper at the Pizza Place on Promenade. I do like the freestyle Soda machines they have about 20 different soda combinations. I would buy the package when I cruise again. We got a call before we left the ship that we got our Wonderland Rescheduled to tonight at 6pm so I will finish up and then go rest and freshen up for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalke8133b76fc6c319b055ee835f7f0e022.png

2696c8cadbffb42e4c1de8cf3c6d6e66.jpg

cb2c94fe9c850f8e64aff2f2ca3c2c2c.jpg

Are you telling me that they have Dr. Pepper on the HOTS???? Do they Diet Dr. Pepper?

I had a question, regarding the $50 hold on debit cards that you mentioned earlier.....is this a $50 hold PER DAY? and even if you don't spend down all the money? Enjoyed following your thread....what an awesome job! I will be on Harmony in January! :)

Could you please tell me what deck the Puzzle Room (Escape the Rubicon) is on? I know you said it is under the kids' club, which is on Deck 14, does that mean it is on Deck 12, far forward? It does not appear on any deck plan that I have seen.

Thanks so much!

Barbara

Thank you for this amazing review of your trip! I am looking forward to my trip departing on November 26th and appreciate all of your tips.

Quick question about the Escape Room - can you signup before the cruise or do you have to wait until they have designated sign up times?

We had to wait until on the cruise and the Cruise Compass had scheduled times listed that you could go and register.

It is on Deck 14 at the entrance of Adventure Club

Edited by happychippy

Chefs table was not an option on either of my cruises, it may have been because it was just short 3 and 2 day cruises. I have read on a RCI blog that there is Chefs Table in Chops Grille for up to 14 guests, so it may be offered on a 7 night

RCI blog dot com/2016/04/22/99-days-of-harmony-chefs-table

cool thanks for update!