Quick Q re Cancelling person in Cabin - Deposit

OnlyMe

If I book a cabin with 4 people in it, pay the deposit for all 4 and then at a later stage (before final payment) the 4th person decides not to go, is his deposit lost? We would be booking through RCL UK?

I am booking a group and want to lock in cabins but one person is unsure if they will go.

Tia:)

Better off booking the three people in a quad cabin and then add the fourth if they decide to go.

No risk of loosing the deposit.

This would not necessarily work. If he muster station is full, the he would not be add a 4th to the cabin. This happened to me. It that long ago

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If I book a cabin with 4 people in it, pay the deposit for all 4 and then at a later stage (before final payment) the 4th person decides not to go, is his deposit lost? We would be booking through RCL UK?

I am booking a group and want to lock in cabins but one person is unsure if they will go.

Tia:)

Yes, as you are booking in the U.K. Then their £150 deposit will be lost. You could do a name change at no charge* if someone wanted to take their place?

* Providing you haven't had any other "major" changes to the booking otherwise there will be £35 fee to change the name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by little britain