C&A homepage/ other family members

JAMESCC

I was wondering why you log into C&A does it list other members of your family that cruised with you? When I log in it only lists me when my wife and our son have cruise points as well. I know I set up my wife's C&A membership the same time I set up mine. Does it list others you sailed with or its all individual sign ins? Thanks in advance.

I was wondering why you log into C&A does it list other members of your family that cruised with you? When I log in it only lists me when my wife and our son have cruise points as well. I know I set up my wife's C&A membership the same time I set up mine. Does it list others you sailed with or its all individual sign ins? Thanks in advance.

Each person has (should have) his or her own C&A number and thus his or her own membership information and C&A page.

Each person has (should have) his or her own C&A number and thus his or her own membership information and C&A page.

Kids are different though. They do get a C&A number, but they don't get their own page or sign-on (have to be 18). You can add their account number as "other family" on yours, but you still can't look up any information about them. You need to call to get most info (like how many points they have, for example)

Kids are different though. They do get a C&A number, but they don't get their own page or sign-on (have to be 18). You can add their account number as "other family" on yours, but you still can't look up any information about them. You need to call to get most info (like how many points they have, for example)

Wow excellent info. I did not know any of that. I should make sure my son [3 years old] is enrolled huh?

I'm in the middle of a situation with RCI right now about our C&A account access. I have 10 family members we each have our own accounts, username & password...and have always used one email address...just a few days ago after having trouble logging on I called the D+ desk and was told that because RCI recently did a format (their word) change...everyone was going to have to now have a separate email address :eek:...I'm the one that maintains all of this for my family..their not interested or have the time. RCI has put a (ticket their word) through to their IT department to see what can be done....Not happy with this at all and was told to follow up with a phone call mid week for an answer.

This whole points/rewards/loyalty systems needs to be streamlined. I mean it should just show the points given to each person per cruise. Who ever was on the cruise with you should have points they gained for that cruise and total points they have in their lifetime. Why make this difficult? Why hide anything?

I'm in the middle of a situation with RCI right now about our C&A account access. I have 10 family members we each have our own accounts, username & password...and have always used one email address...just a few days ago after having trouble logging on I called the D+ desk and was told that because RCI recently did a format (their word) change...everyone was going to have to now have a separate email address :eek:...I'm the one that maintains all of this for my family..their not interested or have the time. RCI has put a (ticket their word) through to their IT department to see what can be done....Not happy with this at all and was told to follow up with a phone call mid week for an answer.

If RC cannot fix things for you, another option is to create new unique email addresses for your family members on a service like Hotmail. Then set each account to forward emails to your email address. It's a bit of work in the beginning, but the result will be the same as you have now.

If RC cannot fix things for you, another option is to create new unique email addresses for your family members on a service like Hotmail. Then set each account to forward emails to your email address. It's a bit of work in the beginning, but the result will be the same as you have now.

Thanks so very much for your suggestion....I'm still hoping RCI IT can fix it...but not holding my breath when it comes to their IT :eek: