moody blues cruise 2018

wyethwashington

How about I go into the first post on the roll call and post a reply to it saying Moodies Cruisers go to page 6 and read down to find the start of our roll call??

Will the reply stay with the original message or move all the way to the bottom?? Shoot, I think it moves to the bottom.

I had actually started a thread in june, not knowing that the one that we've been trying to use actually existed and it doesn't show up anywhere. I can go into my profile and bring it up but then when I go on the roll calls it doesn't show so you got me on how we could fix the problem, thats why last night I tried to start a new one and it wouldn't take, kept saying that one already existed. :(

Gladys

• 1 month later...
I'm going on the Moody Blues cruise and really looking forward to it and spending New Years Eve and Day in Miami.

I've tried to look at the other roll call but the first pages are all complaints about the original cruise being cancelled. Do you think we should just start a new one ? Are we allowed to start a new one ? Surely the moderators should let us since the people on that roll call are no longer going on that cruise on that date.

We couldn’t get rid of the old posts or start a new one. Go to the existing one and page forward to page 6. Blues Cruisers start there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

We just disembarked from the moody blues cruise and no one ever said anything about him passing away. By the way it was a great cruise and hopefully everyone is doing well and those that had to fly north had a safe trip home.

Gladys

• 1 month later...

I also received an email about the cruise but we're already booked on another cruise around the same time, its the disco cruise featuring KC and the sunshine band, the Village people and Gloria Gaynor are just a few of the other artists that will be on the cruise. That one is also on Celebrity February 14-19 2019. There's also another cruise the following month also celebrity and its the 70s cruise featuring Foreigner. It hasnt been relessed to the public yet that will be around the 15th of this month. The only reason why I know about it is because I was notified last week about it, its being sponsored by the ssme company thats doing the disco cruise.

Gladys