Done with Carnival !

CRICKET07

:mad:

Just received an email that my cruise which was planned and paid for 6 months ago has been butchered...Valor Dec 11th cruise is being cut short so they can move the boat to Texas ...:mad: Well i'm sure this was not a last minute plan on their part...if we were given proper notice i could have gotten a decent cabin on the RCL...My last cruise on carnival was bad and I tried to give them another chance but that's it....I will not book our

Family groups on a Carnival cruise again....I will not recommend them to anyone....they will only get bad press from me......meat loaf at dinner that looked and smelled like dog food and fish and chips that were frozen fish sticks was so Bad.....but this unforgivable :mad:

Just received an email that my cruise which was planned and paid for 6 months ago has been butchered...Valor Dec 11th cruise is being cut short so they can move the boat to Texas ...:mad: Well i'm sure this was not a last minute plan on their part...if we were given proper notice i could have gotten a decent cabin on the RCL...My last cruise on carnival was bad and I tried to give them another chance but that's it....I will not book our

Family groups on a Carnival cruise again....I will not recommend them to anyone....they will only get bad press from me......meat loaf at dinner that looked and smelled like dog food and fish and chips that were frozen fish sticks was so Bad.....but this unforgivable :mad:

Pity that the meat loaf and fish and chips are gone on the new menus. Things happen and I'm sure CCL would rather not have to make the change but they had to.

Yes it was a last minute change. Since the Liberty can not reach the 20 knots to sail her cruises to Cozumel. She will be better suited to the Bahama cruises and the Valor will move to Galveston.

They are essentially the same ship and are only one year apart in age. So I don't understand the outrage. Disappointment maybe but some folks are blowing this way out of proportion.

And to the op if you thought the food was that bad why in heavens name would you book another on Carnival????

I'm on the same Valor cruise. Sure, it's disappointing, but Carnival is trying to make it right by offering some compensation for the change. We are still going and accept the 25% off cruise rate and $25 per person onboard credit. They are also going to reimburse up to $200 per person for flight changes. Carnival is also offering full refunds for passengers who want to use that option.

We choose to make lemonade from the lemon we were handed. I hope after your initial disappoint fades you will be able to look forward to your vacation. We are going to cram as much fun into the the we have on the ship.

Going with the flow is not what you do, is it? It is entirely up to you how you react to this situation. You can be understanding or you can whine about how you were "done wrong". I can assure you Carnival is doing the right and safe thing. Obviously, this does not matter to you.

Buh bye.

I'm on the same Valor cruise. Sure, it's disappointing, but Carnival is trying to make it right by offering some compensation for the change. We are still going and accept the 25% off cruise rate and $25 per person onboard credit. They are also going to reimburse up to $200 per person for flight changes. Carnival is also offering full refunds for passengers who want to use that option.

We choose to make lemonade from the lemon we were handed. I hope after your initial disappoint fades you will be able to look forward to your vacation. We are going to cram as much fun into the the we have on the ship.

Nothing can be done by the passengers anyway. Nice thinking.

I would have stood behind you if you hadn't thrown in the other comments about dog food etc. That just shows you are here to stir the pot and cause trouble. If you really thought things were that bad you never would have booked another cruise on Carnival in the first place. No one is going to spend that much money on a cruise when they equate their food to dog food. Sorry but you lost all credibility with me with that statement.

Upset over them cutting your cruise short, absolutely I would have supported that but the rest doesn't add up, sounds like trolling to me.

Edited by poobears

Per the OP, it must have been planned out for a long time. Give Carnival a lot of credit for staging the propulsion problems, the cancelled cruises, etc. ALL TO CHANGE TWO SHIP'S HOMEPORTS. That must have been a rather complex plan to see through fruition.

And here most of us cruisers fell for the obvious ruse that this was a sudden development to better utilize the fleet. I feel so dumb now.

NOT!!!

Bye, Felicia!

Per the OP, it must have been planned out for a long time. Give Carnival a lot of credit for staging the propulsion problems, the cancelled cruises, etc. ALL TO CHANGE TWO SHIP'S HOMEPORTS. That must have been a rather complex plan to see through fruition.

And here most of us cruisers fell for the obvious ruse that this was a sudden development to better utilize the fleet. I feel so dumb now.

NOT!!!

Bye, Felicia!

Yeah well don't kid yourself that this happening in the same year the Cubs win the series is a coincidence. Remember "Carnival" is an anagram of "Can Rival".

They really don't care !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No they decided to just mess up your vacation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going by OP's train of thought and expert opinion, I wonder if the fish stick tastes the same as cat food sold at Walmart.

Just out of curiosity, what brand of cat food from Walmart are you eating? :eek::D

While I'm not real fond of the fish at the Fish & Chips station, it's not too bad if you put enough catsup on it. ;)

Edited by beachbum53