Black Friday Cyber Monday

Suzyrn89

Funny I was just digging around the web looking for the same information.

I assume as soon as someone finds something it will get posted here pretty quickly! :)

In regards to last years BF/CM sales, how many days before was it made known?

I presume you didn't intentionally post a URL full of asterisks but of course, your link does not work.

It's the RC Blog website that is a no-no to link directly from CC

So in last years instance, they posted the deals on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving...

Edited by fletch1027

No real surprise but I called C and A today and they don't know anything yet. I'll bet it will be posted on the blog BEFORE the C and A agents know about it:D

Just a reminder in order to take advantage of it your booking will be re-priced at that day's pricing.

Are the deals different for BF vs CM, or are they the same?

Cyber Monday OBC was higher than Black Friday's

Black Friday

50% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as first full fare guest

50% reduced deposit

Onboard credit

Inside stateroom: $100 per stateroom

Oceanview stateroom: $200 per stateroom

Balcony & Suite staterooms: $300 per stateroom

25% savings for 3rd and 4th passengers booked in the same stateroom for Caribbean sailings departing Jan-May, 2016.

One Voom internet package for one device on Anthem, Harmony, Allure, Oasis, Freedom, and Enchantment of the Seas on sailings departing between May 1 - September 30, 2016.

Offer applies to all sailings departing on or after Dec 10, 2015, excluding China

Cyber Monday

The Cyber Monday sale is essentially the same as the Black Friday sale, but with a bit more onboard credit.

50% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as first full fare guest

50% reduced deposit

Onboard credit

Inside stateroom: $150 per stateroom

Oceanview stateroom: $250 per stateroom

Balcony & Suite staterooms: $400 per stateroom

25% savings for 3rd and 4th passengers booked in the same stateroom for Caribbean sailings departing Jan-May, 2016.

One Voom internet package for one device on Anthem, Harmony, Allure, Oasis, Freedom, and Enchantment of the Seas on sailings departing between May 1 - September 30, 2016.

Cruise must be booked Nov. 30, 2015.

Offer applies to all sailings departing on or after Dec 10, 2015, excluding China departures.

Edited by molly361

Cyber Monday OBC was higher than Black Friday's

Black Friday

50% reduced deposit

Onboard credit

Inside stateroom: $100 per stateroom

Oceanview stateroom: $200 per stateroom

Balcony & Suite staterooms: $300 per stateroom

Offer applies to all sailings departing on or after Dec 10, 2015, excluding China

Cyber Monday

The Cyber Monday sale is essentially the same as the Black Friday sale, but with a bit more onboard credit.

50% reduced deposit

Onboard credit

Inside stateroom: $150 per stateroom

Oceanview stateroom: $250 per stateroom

Balcony & Suite staterooms: $400 per stateroom

Cruise must be booked Nov. 30, 2015.

Offer applies to all sailings departing on or after Dec 10, 2015, excluding China departures.

I hope it is better than this. If this is the sale price it would be more than what my last price drop was. I got such a great price on my cruise that I figured the only way to get lower was a great black friday sale. Fingers crossed it is better this year.

I hope it is better than this. If this is the sale price it would be more than what my last price drop was. I got such a great price on my cruise that I figured the only way to get lower was a great black friday sale. Fingers crossed it is better this year.

There were no sale prices last year or in 2014, only OBC and reduced deposits.

When on the Presidents Cruise the C/A Director Millie said that they were not having Diamonds in December, but would be doing "promotional" c/a points events/sales.

If RCCL is reading this, how about a few extra C/a points for booking on Black Friday/Cyber Monday:)

As long as the Cyber Monday sale is $400 OBC for Balcony I will be booking Harmony... Should cover at least 1/2 of our drinks package. unless there is a 30% sale again in that case it'll cover the spa or excursions... Wanted to book in early OCT but have been waiting for this, don't disappoint RC! (we took advantage last year and enjoyed it on INDY)

Edited by theboss7593