Sydney-Hobart, Emerald Princess, questions review to follow

GUT2407

And the 101st screening of........National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.:);)

Oh goodie, I love that movie, it is right up there with the European Vacation one.;)

I am not sure if you knew beforehand but these two movies are B2B tomorrow night.:D

Horizontal Court uncle Les, because I come back wider on the horizontal measurement:D.

Someone said to me not long ago "Don't you know the Queen's English".

My reply "Of course the Old Dear is... did you think she was a Yank or Frog or something?"

They seemed very confused.

I thought they were all German.:confused:

I am not sure if you knew beforehand but these two movies are B2B tomorrow night.:D

Had no idea, just a prediction, but they harmless, easy going fun. The kids luv them,

I thought they were all German.:confused:

SShh, Don't mention the W(*

Plus I'm starting to call coriander, Celantro.:eek::eek:

Edited by mrs and mrs
spelling as usual

someone said to me not long ago "don't you know the queen's english".

My reply "of course the old dear is... Did you think she was a yank or frog or something?"

they seemed very confused.

Nice one, Gut! ROTFLMAO! :d :d :d

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

Had no idea, just a prediction, but they harmless, easy going fun. The kids luv them,

SShh, Don't mention the W(*

Plus I'm starting to call coriander, Celantro.:eek::eek:

Lol, next minute you'll be eating aubergines and courgettes.;)

Horizontal Court uncle Les, because I come back wider on the horizontal measurement:D.

Someone said to me not long ago "Don't you know the Queen's English".

My reply "Of course the Old Dear is... did you think she was a Yank or Frog or something?"

They seemed very confused.

Understood old son, I concur. The Horizontal Court got me on Island Princess, big time, 3kg round the gut in 20 days and no bread or cakes. Have to get rid of it before QM2.

**Now, what are you going to rename Kings Court buffet on QM2? Perhaps Charlie's Chop House ?? lol. You just leave some Creme Brulees for me, they are gluten free normally, had them every night on Island Princess recently with a double scoop of icecream thereon, just for the hell of it.

Edited by NSWP

Yeah, I heard he likes the lamb too.

Is the Duke of New Zealand extraction? I thought he was Greek/German? fond of such delicacies such as..Dolmades and Sauerkraut, not a lamb lover. lol. But who knows, he could be an all rounder.

Edited by NSWP

Understood old son, I concur. The Horizontal Court got me on Island Princess, big time, 3kg round the gut in 20 days and no bread or cakes. Have to get rid of it before QM2.

**Now, what are you going to rename Kings Court buffet on QM2? Perhaps Charlie's Chop House ?? lol. You just leave some Creme Brulees for me, they are gluten free normally, had them every night on Island Princess recently with a double scoop of icecream thereon, just for the hell of it.

I was a good boy on Emerald, broke even. Now I know it was only seven days, but not a bad result I thought.

Is the Duke of New Zealand extraction? I thought he was Greek/German? fond of such delicacies such as..Dolmades and Sauerkraut, not a lamb lover. lol. But who knows, he could be an all rounder.

But I think Liz is still Queen of the Kiwis so I guess she makes Phil eat sheep 🐑 🐑 🐑.