Cabana Club (Nieuw Amsterdam) - availability hours schedule

Dogstar

Mrs. Dogstar decided, after reading a positive cabana experience review yesterday, that we would like a cabana on our upcoming Eastern Caribbean adventure. It's a celebration cruise for us & she's the boss so who am I to argue? [emoji6]

Called HAL Ship Services ... success. [emoji106]🏻

I forgot to ask, & knowing that YMMV with Agent responses, what is your experience with the usual Cabana Club availability hours, sea days & port days? The HAL site/brochure doesn't state if your reserved cabana is available 24x7 or just a specific "open" hours schedule. I vaguely remember reading a post somewhere (which I can't find now, even with Google) noting that cabana use & accompanying service are mornings/afternoons only, not evenings; no times specified though.

Thanks. Dogstar.

Edited by Dogstar

Perfect! Thanks Krazy Kruisers.

Those are the official hours the cabanas are staffed, but they can be used earlier or later as well. I used ours well before 9 AM during our cruise last week. I sure am missing the cabana right now.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Edited by 510picker

The cabana stewards are there from 9am to 5pm. You can go earlier any day. You can stay later most days. The exception would be the day that they hold the Cabana Dinner - if they hold one. You have to clear out by 5 if they are holding a Cabana Dinner.

What is the cost of a cabana for a week cruise? Do you reserve by day or can you reserve for the week? Is the charge per person? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A search of the board will find the price and amenities list. You can purchase (buy calling Ship's Services ) for the entire cruise, or buy single day bookings on board only.

We had a Lido cabana on the Eurodam - three of us but only one lounge. We didn't ask for any changes though. There are lounges in the sun by the pool and you are free to use those. We are Floridians who value shade and loved having a central place to meet during the day. My grandson could always find us as could his friends. Liz54 - I believe we are on the same February cruise.

We had a Lido cabana on the Eurodam - three of us but only one lounge. We didn't ask for any changes though. There are lounges in the sun by the pool and you are free to use those. We are Floridians who value shade and loved having a central place to meet during the day. My grandson could always find us as could his friends. Liz54 - I believe we are on the same February cruise.

Counting the minutes! And trying to convince said sister to go in with me on the Cabana. After booking I realized it is Presidents Week. Could be busy!

See you soon!!! Are you on our roll call?:)

Liz 54 - I am on the roll call. Traveling with my daughter and 13 year old grandson. We loved the Cabana over a Christmas week cruise since there was no problem finding a place to sit and the butler service was awesome from fruit in the morning to chocolate covered strawberries and sparkling wine in the afternoon. See you on board.