beach bag?

bstrong3

Here's a cool bag that we always take on our cruises. It's called the KYSS bag. It comes with a chain, which can be stored in the bag when not in use and a combination lock. We "chain up" our lounge chairs and never have to worry about someone taking our stuff. It comes in small, medium and large with a few different colors. It's worth a look-at. BTW, KYSS stands for Keep Your Stuff Save. :D

Does celebrity give you a beach bag to use? The reason I ask is we had one from a cruise about 10 years ago and cant remember how we got it? Are they free? I don't remember buying it? TY John :confused:

Yes to the beach bag

I believe there was also an umbrella, which was a wonderful surprise! Of course it isn't a complimentary take home one, as I believe the beach bag was.

Lol is it ???? Oh my how embarrassing- the best of it is, several ladies stopped me in the solarium and asked me if I'd bought it from the shop on board- [emoji15]( red face lol)

The laundry bags that I have had in the wardrobe are paper( balcony cabin)

Does celebrity give you a beach bag to use? The reason I ask is we had one from a cruise about 10 years ago and cant remember how we got it? Are they free? I don't remember buying it? TY John :confused:

yes if you want to call it that. I call it a really low end grocery shopping bag. Not very sturdy. We used it on our last Celebrity and by the end of the week, it went in the garbage as it was totally gone.

Edited by karena1

Last year we were on our first cruise with Celebrity and I don't remember a tote bag or bag what so ever. Either the bag was so lousy that I didn't take it or there were none. We were in a balcony stateroom. I have this blue bag myself, which is quite handy but for beach days I have a bigger bag.