Thanks!

pierces

Just a note to thank all of the regular contributors, regular visitors and all of you who just drop by this forum with your questions and comments. Over the years this has continued to be a friendly, helpful place to get answers about almost anything do do with photography, related to cruising or not.

So, thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dave

PS. if you have any really awsome Thanksgiving pics from today, post away!

Edited by pierces

Dave as a novice photographer I have in the past try to learn something from various Photo sites, and this is the only one that truly helps all who wants to learn, I give thanks to you

Dave and the others who support me and others learn and take joy on what we shoot!!

John

Not being too knowledgeable about turkeys, is the middle one a female, a different breed, or just not currently showing off?

I believe the middle picture is a male, he just checking is looks, lol. They say the male is always showing off and trying to impress the female. Was lucky to get this picture, used my Sony HX400v super zoom. Located across the tree.

Tom :cool: