Can you cancel a cruise online?

Gladysgoing

You need to call princess. Unless you just booked it on a hold without a deposit then just let the time frame (I think it's 3 days) expire without making the deposit and your booking will expire. If you've made the deposit then you need to call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 years later...

I cancelled per phone 2 days ago after I just made a reservations a few days prior. They said I would receive a cancellation notice within 24 hours which I have not. Now it’s Saturday morning and I get a voicemail the office is closed no matter which department I try to reach. No hours or days given when open. I’m disgusted with Princess. 

7 hours ago, lovecruising10 said:

I cancelled per phone 2 days ago after I just made a reservations a few days prior. They said I would receive a cancellation notice within 24 hours which I have not. Now it’s Saturday morning and I get a voicemail the office is closed no matter which department I try to reach. No hours or days given when open. I’m disgusted with Princess. 

That's a little strong.  Login to Princess.com and access Cruise Personalizer.  Does the booking show or not?  Or, login using Name, BD, Booking Nbr and it will come back and tell you cancelled or open up if still there.  If it is still there, whoever took your call may have had to send a request to someone else.  Did you get verbal verification it was canceled before you hung up?  I wouldn't worry about it yet.